The Year was 2010

HeatedCanePhin

Caneologist
Lebron James, Chris Bosh, and D Wade came to town. We had the best talent on the floor, but started 9-8 as a Team.

This Miami vs Alabama match up reminds me of that. Bama has a LOT of talent, but they have not played together. They have a LOT of new Coaches, but they have not Coached together.

Great Talent takes time to equate to a Great Team!

We have a Great Team already! We are catching them coming out of the gate with out Team cohesion.

Let's roll their talented asses back to Alabama showing them what a Team looks like!

As a HEAT fan, I also remember that's what Dallas did to us in that 1st Season until we learned to play like a TEAM!!!

Let's Go CANES!!!
It's STILL all about the []_[]!!!

Advertisement
Game comes down to how well we execute on offense and whether or not we can match their physicality on that side. Just have to match it or come somewhere close. Because they’re not dropping 50 on us. So can we have a few good drives early that result in points? If so, we’ll give them a run. I’m liking +18.5 more and more by the day.

Advertisement
We have a chance at beating them. I truly believe that, but the fact they are replacing a lot is being overblown IMO.

How many seasons has Bama had to break in a new QB and several starters on both sides of the ball?

How many times have they started the season breaking in a bunch of new coaches?

Next Saturday won't be the first time and they still haven't lost an opener under Saban.

That team just reloads. Do they have to replace a lot? Sure. But they're replacing them with 5 stars and 4 stars. Not scrubs

Stop. They’ve played together. Their second string was playing in many of the second half’s last year and they’ve been practicing together for years under the best coaching you can get.

We’ll need everything to go right to have a punchers chance and all you’re doing is providing good material for Bama fans to laugh at.

Stop. They’ve played together. Their second string was playing in many of the second half’s last year and they’ve been practicing together for years under the best coaching you can get.

We’ll need everything to go right to have a punchers chance and all you’re doing is providing good material for Bama fans to laugh at.
Well dammit cancel the **** game! No need to show up much less play!

Advertisement
Back