The X Man is skrong!

Advertisement
Advertisement
hot dog eating GIF by Clasharama

In the last 2 years has our weight program been ****? Not a lot of records being broken 👀.

Advertisement
I think X is a special kid. A True leader and comfortable being a leader. Some kids play suffers when they are thrown into a leadership role. @Coach Macho can speak to this, but X seems like a kid that sees any obstacle as an opportunity to be even better than he is, those kids aren't a dime a dozen. If we win #6(7 really), I gotta believe X will be a catalyst and highly regarded by his fellow Canes current & past. My $0.02. I don't know X from Adam.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Crazy. Can’t even think of putting 500 lbs on his body.
Crazy to think he's got at least 2 more years in a college weight room.
He's gonna obliterate that squat record.
Its a insane amount of weight and it takes your whole body everything. ive done it twice and ive been lifting for a long time to have a 19yr old do it is awesome and im sure hes under 215. you wont be able to arm tackle him thats for sure.

Advertisement
Comp = Amari Rodgers from Clemson
Rodgers has close to 20 lbs on X and plays like it. He doesn't have much suddenness or route quickness and struggles to separate 1on1. Clemson just schemed him a lot of touches and GB will likewise use him as a satellite back with jet sweeps and screens.

My comp was Adam Humphries. Well-built, rugged, reliable slot.

Advertisement
Back