The worst thing about Manny

Advertisement
CUT THIS SHORT mannn ...

I can't stand to hear people say Manny a "Miami Guy" yeah I get that he was born in Miami in all but he graduated from FSU.

We know alot of MIAMI folks who left the area... Pun intended!

IS HE A "HURRICANE GUY" to bring back domination and resurgence in college football- That is the real question!

Go Canes!!!

CUT THIS SHORT mannn ...

I can't stand to hear people say Manny a "Miami Guy" yeah I get that he was born in Miami in all but he graduated from FSU.

We know alot of MIAMI folks who left the area... Pun intended!

IS HE A "HURRICANE GUY" to bring back domination and resurgence in college football- That is the real question!

Go Canes!!!

we had a hurricane guy and still finished 7-6 at the end with murking against Wisky.

we had a hurricane guy and still finished 7-6 at the end with murking against Wisky.

That is true but clearly he was done on the sidelines and people need to give it a rest.(The same man that happen to get a little buzz back at THE U and to win our first bowl game in over 10 years along with making Jimbo take a hike. Who had a Top 5 recruiting class previously 2 years before )

We may not even make a bowl game this year not alone beat FSU ... So what are ya applying again bruh? 👀 👀 👀 👀

Advertisement
That is true but clearly he was done on the sidelines and people need to give it a rest.(The same man that happen to get a little buzz back at THE U and to win our first bowl game in over 10 years along with making Jimbo take a hike Top 5 recruiting class previously 2 years before )

We may not even make a bowl game this year not alone beat FSU ... So what are ya applying again bruh? 👀 👀 👀 👀

i was fine with richt. i just dont care if theyre miami guys, hurricane guys, or ohio state guys. just get a guy who can freaking coach them up.

Advertisement
Back