The worst of it all

Loafers

Sophomore
Purgatory
Is that the ending took away from some pretty good ball. Yearby is really good. He should have gotten more carries. Kaaya played really well. We found some additonal receivers. Herndon made some plays. The OL played exceptional. The d played more aggressive and was laying the wood. Makes me excited for the next coach. That game should have been 55-10.

Advertisement
Is that the ending took away from some pretty good ball. Yearby is really good. He should have gotten more carries. Kaaya played really well. We found some additonal receivers. Herndon made some plays. The OL played exceptional. The d played more aggressive and was laying the wood. Makes me excited for the next coach. That game should have been 55-10.

Herndon is a better TE than Dobard. Brady made a great catch in the second half. The OL has played better than expected for such a young group. But, the defense is still a problem, especially with the spread/option.

Yes, the next HC will have a good foundation to build on.

Advertisement
Refs doe lol

Yes those were some bad calls. They factored into t ending taking away from an otherwise good game by the team sucks last eight minutes ruins what should have been a good win for these kids. Say what we will about golden, these kids deserve some good to come their way. They should have been partyin and dancing having fun.

Can someone please explain Stacey Coley? I mean, I saw a really talented WR his freshman year? I don't understand what's going on with him???? Also, I heard Chad's name called once in the game.other than that she was not a factor at all.

We get 50 if two TDs aren't called back, and that catch is called a catch.

Advertisement
We get 50 if two TDs aren't called back, and that catch is called a catch.

Miami should have put up 60. We kicked 5 fg inside of the 20 yard line and they robbed us of 2 tds and Scott catch. Kaaya could have been well over 400 yards today man... Smh

Thomas was a 5-star recruit. I thought he would be a monster DE rushing the QB. Now, he never comes close to the QB. Quan does no better. Warren Sapp, with his gigantic gut, had more juice getting the QB than these guys. What have Folden and Don't-no-frio done to these guys?

Advertisement
Back