the worse year for me to watch football games, but got a few takes

24/7canes

Recruit
What I will say from what ive been able to go back and rewatch on YouTube is we are playing really hard and im really impressed with the defense. Talk about night a day difference. what I also see is we are getting nothing from the tight ends. I mean 84 is a blocking machine but where are they in the pass game. sheeeeesh.

Looking into the future we 100% are going to have one of the best o-lines in the country and should be that way for a long time. If im a rb im jumping on board.

Wish they would put TVD on the bench and let Emory get the reps these last few games. TVD is just beat up and we now know that hand is worse than we thought.

Love to hear some of you guys hot takes. Dont need all the bad because theres about 40 threads of that all ready posted.

One more shout out, we got the best kicker in the country hands down. Dudes a beast. How many kicks have been returned this year, it's not very many id guess. And hes deadly with the field goals.

Advertisement
What I will say from what ive been able to go back and rewatch on YouTube is we are playing really hard and im really impressed with the defense. Talk about night a day difference. what I also see is we are getting nothing from the tight ends. I mean 84 is a blocking machine but where are they in the pass game. sheeeeesh.

Looking into the future we 100% are going to have one of the best o-lines in the country and should be that way for a long time. If im a rb im jumping on board.

Wish they would put TVD on the bench and let Emory get the reps these last few games. TVD is just beat up and we now know that hand is worse than we thought.

Love to hear some of you guys hot takes. Dont need all the bad because theres about 40 threads of that all ready posted.

One more shout out, we got the best kicker in the country hands down. Dudes a beast. How many kicks have been returned this year, it's not very many id guess. And hes deadly with the field goals.
sorry wrong forum.

If TVD hits Riley that’s a TD pitch and catch. And they missed a huge block on 4th and 1, the whole right side was open for a first down but the TE missed the weak side block or Fletcher took to long to get there. There was a good push there enough to get it.

This years sucks, but I don’t think we are far off. Go to the portal and get a decent QB, a DT, and a CB with speed. Pay Matt Lee and Cam to stay for some leadership. Win the bowl game.

Do that, and in 2024 we cooking with HOT grease!

Advertisement
Back