The Work 9-18

Did not know Brissett went to NC State. He could be a good fit there. Lane to UF... With the current staff there, I don't see why any WR would go there. They will not get any better except for becoming better run blockers.. Hoping we pull Dixon and Moten!!!! Good write up Pete!

Pretty sure UF's QB commit Grier was in Lane's ear big time at the Opening earlier this year....He seems to like the idea of playing with him....Likes UF's Depth Chart too.

If we get Berrios and Dixon to jump on board, great, but if Rudolph and Lane both end up at UF, I'll be sick. 1a and 1b among SFL receivers in my mind. Losing both would be a big-time disappointment.

Advertisement
Did not know Brissett went to NC State. He could be a good fit there. Lane to UF... With the current staff there, I don't see why any WR would go there. They will not get any better except for becoming better run blockers.. Hoping we pull Dixon and Moten!!!! Good write up Pete!

Pretty sure UF's QB commit Grier was in Lane's ear big time at the Opening earlier this year....He seems to like the idea of playing with him....Likes UF's Depth Chart too.

If we get Berrios and Dixon to jump on board, great, but if Rudolph and Lane both end up at UF, I'll be sick. 1a and 1b among SFL receivers in my mind. Losing both would be a big-time disappointment.

Well u should probably accept that reality and get the morning after sickness ur about to have out the way. Those 2 probably aint comin.

Get a hold of yourself sir. Time to lose the female tendencies.

We are well on our way to winning a lot, with or without any one specific recruit. Al is gonna get the right guys, just have faith.

Too much talent down here. Just move on.

Last edited:

Well u should probably accept that reality and get the morning after sickness ur about to have out the way. Those 2 probably aint comin.

Get a hold of yourself sir. Time to lose the female tendencies.

We are well on our way to winning a lot, with or without any one specific recruit. Al is gonna get the right guys, just have faith.

Too much talent down here. Just move on.

LOL, I'm with you that it's time to accept the fact those two likely aren't coming, but it would still be a disappointment. Not on the staff, they've clearly shown a commitment to recruiting top-tier talent, but just that they signed elsewhere.

When Golden was on Big Dog following the UF game he said, verbatim, "Florida is ahead of us in recruiting right now." We all know he's talking about the guys UF has nabbed down here. We have two excellent SF RB's in Yearby and Powell already on board, but the staff is still relentless in pursuing Cook. They'll do the same with Lane and Rudolph.

There is too much talent in SF, it's the most concentrated and talent-rich region of HS football talent in the country, but not everyone is a difference-maker. Cook, Lane and even Rudolph (IMO), those are transcendent talents. I agree we are on the right road and have the right man in charge, but getting those difference makers can make a big difference in sustaining success. Al knows it, he's not "moving on," from verball committed prospects, and the staff will be all over them until signing day.

Sorry fellas!!! I needed a snickers really bad last night. It effected my "reading comprehension" momentarily. 🙌

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back