The Work 7-7

Advertisement
From Michael "f*ggot" Langston of Warchant:

"It is very early guys. Regardless of commitment it is far from over for Bruce."

84.jpg

^ I can't ****ing stand this guy.

I have the sudden urge to fill a pillow case with bars of soap.

Most positive work in a long time. Maybe Golden can just pull this off.

Please put together a great 2014 season

Advertisement
From Michael "f*ggot" Langston of Warchant:

"It is very early guys. Regardless of commitment it is far from over for Bruce."

84.jpg

^ I can't ****ing stand this guy.
it's that smug *** face of his.

He looks like a prisoner.

Whatever happened to that "Dot Com" guy, who used to post pictures of semi-nude players? Gene something? We used to have a lot of fun over him at Grassy years ago.

I don't know, but I have a gut feeling if Bruce commits he's solid. I have no inside information, don't know the kid or anybody who knows him, but just a feeling he is serious about what he does.

Scarlett and Cronkite would be a great RB pull. I know most of you love Dexter Williams but I would take 2 South Florida RBs all day and let Williams walk. The momentum is "trending up" in recruiting and is far from over.

Personally, I prefer poaching a stud from swamp scum turf. They have less talent up there and it hurts them more. I like both the So Fl kids but the more time the scales spend defending their land, the less time they have to be down here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw Demetrius and Moten at Footlocker at Dadeland last Thursday, and let me tell you, he is thick! He must be on the Denzel plan.

Advertisement
Always a positive when Miami recruits S. Florida well.

From a UF fan perspective we don't recruit well in S. Florida and never have. We maybe get a few guys out of Palm Beach. So if Miami is struggling FSU usually cleans up which effs both schools. So in short, I hope this becomes a trend for Miami because it'll mean FSU will start to fall back.

Advertisement
Back