The Work 7-17: PARADISE CAMP RECAP

Advertisement
smh at any poster who even has to ask if having an on-campus camp is a recruiting violation.

Some people just want to find negativity in anything

I have a serious question about our fans. Why do we always look for something negative? I mean why start a thread about what FSU fans think about our camp I mean who gives a ****. We just had one of the best weekends at the U in a very long time can you guys just let us enjoy it.

Advertisement
smh at any poster who even has to ask if having an on-campus camp is a recruiting violation.

I have a serious question about our fans. Why do we always look for something negative? I mean why start a thread about what FSU fans think about our camp I mean who gives a ****. We just had one of the best weekends at the U in a very long time can you guys just let us enjoy it.

Some people naturally have an inferiory complex. They worry about what others think of them. FSU fans are hating on the camp........stop the press!

So a buddy of mine worked at Duke and ucf..:he currently has an ops position at Syracuse. He told me that Miami is in a very grey area here with a lot of stuff regarding rules and violations. I told him stfu and cited why. Now I'm not saying there were rules broke, as I don't believe their were. I told him that he and the rest of CFB are just shook because competence at Miami is trouble for all.

But I have to ask...is there any lines crossed? I don't know all rules. Like I said, I think it's just JOSE. But he got me thinking...someone tell me he's just another jealous jerk off.

Trust me Mark Richt is a smart man he would have researched all the rules to make sure it is all ok. Now, my guess is that it is legal, but never been done before, and thus the SEC will cry and whine about it and either the NCAA will make a new rule where this is not allowed or the SEC will copy this and fail.

I have to say Im a bit confused with the camp portion. It shifted from an unofficial visit in the day to a camp at night. The camp had to be open to all, and it was for upper classman.. but they did invite back certain underclassman and not others. Thats the odd part that I would be curious about the rules on.

Let's dispense with the niceties and formalities, sven & ny

Shut your fūčkīng cūnt mouth about this topic. What kind of Miami supporter keeps banging on a topic like a frustrated housewife in rollers and a housecoat?

You fūčking bag of oozing smegma, we have an overactive compliance department that oversees and clears these activities. But you already know that, don't you, you stupid aššrag.

Stop posting cūmboys

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kids want to play for championships.
Im stating the obvious when I say there was more than enough talent out on Greentree last night to play for multiple championships.
This camp was announced 2 weeks ago. Think about that. In 2 short weeks Coach put together the best off-season CFB event in school history.
Imagine what this thing is going to be like next year?

Http://floridastate.247sports.com/Topic/James-Cook-tweet-to-Jerry-Jeudy-46279514

We don't need James Cook doing this BS right after the camp either.

[MENTION=10316]waynejr31[/MENTION] please tip-off the staff so they keep this kid away and don't waste their time w him. Probably just working as an inside man for Jimbo. Let's just keep our focus on Lingard

No. The staff is adamant about changing what's happened in the past. You tell him we're not interested, then Jimbo leaves for LSU, we might be out of the game. We have 2 years anything can happen with Cook, anything could happen with Lingard. Too soon to give up.

Remember what Blades Jr was doing to FSU a few years ago? They never stopped recruiting him. That'd be letting FSU win

So a buddy of mine worked at Duke and ucf..:he currently has an ops position at Syracuse. He told me that Miami is in a very grey area here with a lot of stuff regarding rules and violations. I told him stfu and cited why. Now I'm not saying there were rules broke, as I don't believe their were. I told him that he and the rest of CFB are just shook because competence at Miami is trouble for all.

But I have to ask...is there any lines crossed? I don't know all rules. Like I said, I think it's just JOSE. But he got me thinking...someone tell me he's just another jealous jerk off.

I tried to research this in the NCAA rules, but came away with confusion. I just don't have the time to decipher all that stuff, and I'm used to reading the Internal Revenue Code and other confusing bodies of law.

If somebody else wants to try, here is a link to start.

https://web1.ncaa.org/LSDBi/exec/bylawSearch?division=1&articleRadio=0&bylaw=13&bylaw2=&adopted=0&contain1=1&searchWords1=&in1=1&advanced=N&fromMscs=N&bylawSearchSubmit=Go+Search&queryCount=false

You might want to start with the link to "specialized camps."

I used to know the rules better in the late '80's when I was active in the Hurricane Club and occasionally had contacts with players' families. So, I didn't want to violate any rules as a "representative" of the school's athletic interests, or whatever the definitions and terminlogy was back then. The only thing that at all makes me wonder is all the player alums who are volunteer coaching at the camps. I can't believe we are in a "grey" area, since it seems to be what Richt started doing at UGA. It's hard for me to believe that UM's compliance department has not thoroughly vetted the camp and the volunteer coaching from alumni players.

Here's something posted on the UGA website about their camps. Some people have said this is the same type of camp Richt was running there.

https://compliance.sports.uga.edu/camps/ncaa-bylaws-concerning-camps/

Because most of the guys on here are nerds who never have anything good happen to them.

Advertisement

Trust me Mark Richt is a smart man he would have researched all the rules to make sure it is all ok. Now, my guess is that it is legal, but never been done before, and thus the SEC will cry and whine about it and either the NCAA will make a new rule where this is not allowed or the SEC will copy this and fail.

I have to say Im a bit confused with the camp portion. It shifted from an unofficial visit in the day to a camp at night. The camp had to be open to all, and it was for upper classman.. but they did invite back certain underclassman and not others. Thats the odd part that I would be curious about the rules on.

Shut your fūčkīng cūnt mouth about this topic. What kind of Miami supporter keeps banging on a topic like a frustrated housewife in rollers and a housecoat?

You fūčking bag of oozing smegma, we have an overactive compliance department that oversees and clears these activities. But you already know that, don't you, you stupid aššrag.

Stop posting cūmboys

Well said. Sven is a known FSU fan and cünt eyed troll facqit.

I tried to research this in the NCAA rules, but came away with confusion. I just don't have the time to decipher all that stuff, and I'm used to reading the Internal Revenue Code and other confusing bodies of law.

If somebody else wants to try, here is a link to start.

https://web1.ncaa.org/LSDBi/exec/bylawSearch?division=1&articleRadio=0&bylaw=13&bylaw2=&adopted=0&contain1=1&searchWords1=&in1=1&advanced=N&fromMscs=N&bylawSearchSubmit=Go+Search&queryCount=false

You might want to start with the link to "specialized camps."

I used to know the rules better in the late '80's when I was active in the Hurricane Club and occasionally had contacts with players' families. So, I didn't want to violate any rules as a "representative" of the school's athletic interests, or whatever the definitions and terminlogy was back then. The only thing that at all makes me wonder is all the player alums who are volunteer coaching at the camps. I can't believe we are in a "grey" area, since it seems to be what Richt started doing at UGA. It's hard for me to believe that UM's compliance department has not thoroughly vetted the camp and the volunteer coaching from alumni players.

Here's something posted on the UGA website about their camps. Some people have said this is the same type of camp Richt was running there.

https://compliance.sports.uga.edu/camps/ncaa-bylaws-concerning-camps/

Do you think the UM Compliance Department might have checked with the NCAA before doing what we did with the camp? Wouldn't that make some sense to the hand-wringing sissies on here?

Stop posting cūmboys

Jesus dude.. RELAX

Advertisement
Where do we stand with Marquis Hayes out of Missouri? I read multiple good comments on his camp performance.

Did Njoku's brother make it down and if so how did he look...Supposed to be a lighter, faster version of his brother.

[TWEET]755238434063675393[/TWEET]
[TWEET]755238569707536384[/TWEET]
[TWEET]755238600996978689[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Back