The Work 7-13: Paradise Camp preview

Advertisement
Saban is going to be ****ed. His cry baby a$$ will try to get the NCAA to ban these types of camps. He will say it gives the U an unfair advantage.blah blah blah...***** you saban and the rest of college football.

Saban is going to be ****ed. His cry baby a$$ will try to get the NCAA to ban these types of camps. He will say it gives the U an unfair advantage.blah blah blah...***** you saban and the rest of college football.

U already know it especially if it flips leatherwood he will bytch n cry and get his way

Advertisement
They need to get Mount McKinney out of the strip club and get him out there for paradise camp. That could help big time with Leatherwood

Chad Wilson needs to get over it. His beef was with Folden. Folden's gone. Time for Chad to rally behind his alma mater like Phil Buchanon has after Folden got greased. If Chad is so pro-gator he should move up to Gainesville.

Advertisement
Pete putting in almost as much work as the staff! I live two states away and I want to buy season tickets I'm so pumped for the future of this program!

No. If anything, he'll just start doing the same thing. Bama has plenty of players in the NFL right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news is Mullins! DeeJay's teammate Hillery is supposed to be really good OL. Would love to come out of this weekend with DJ Johnson, Edwards and Wilson. That would give us huge momentum. Hate the Columbus trio can't be there to influence.

Advertisement

No. If anything, he'll just start doing the same thing. Bama has plenty of players in the NFL right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This too

But he doesnt haveto at this point his presence and resume speak for itself. And we could always say his best players in the nfl most r from sfla or not even in bamas region

He's going to need to start it up quick before the SEC Network hires them all after a cup of coffee in the League. SECN pays higher if you have "Former 1st Round Draft Pick" under your name, especially if that draft was just 2-3 season prior.

Advertisement
Bama can try this **** if they want to but most of their NFL players are nobodies.

Ray Lewis > their whole alumni

Nobody's alumni touches our's in quality or quantity.

Bama can try this **** if they want to but most of their NFL players are nobodies.

Ray Lewis > their whole alumni

Nobody's alumni touches our's in quality or quantity.

HEY MACHO MAN! Keith McCants takes offense to this from his trailer park in Tuscaloosa!

Advertisement
Back