The Work 6-2

Advertisement
Leatherwood, Brohms, McFarland Jr., Bandy, DJ Johnson, and possibly Jeudy. All are big time recruits that we wouldn't of been in for with Goldy. I'm not slurping all over Richt like most of you but if he lands them and wins, this will be a great year. Leatherwood is the best OT in all of the nation to me, he's a true LT that we don't have right now. He'll start from day 1 especially if he's an EE. Anybody know which of these guys are EEs?

He asked my son to create an edit of him in a CANES jersey. He then asked my son to tweet it so it would not be directly from Bandy.............He said he would catch **** from OU if he tweeted it himself.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

:ibis-roflmao-sm3:

He asked my son to create an edit of him in a CANES jersey. He then asked my son to tweet it so it would not be directly from Bandy.............He said he would catch **** from OU if he tweeted it himself.

Like I said. Bandy knows he's gonna end up at Miami

Advertisement

And your son would be....?

Last edited:
Leatherwood, Brohms, McFarland Jr., Bandy, DJ Johnson, and possibly Jeudy. All are big time recruits that we wouldn't of been in for with Goldy. I'm not slurping all over Richt like most of you but if he lands them and wins, this will be a great year. Leatherwood is the best OT in all of the nation to me, he's a true LT that we don't have right now. He'll start from day 1 especially if he's an EE. Anybody know which of these guys are EEs?

247 has him as an EE

Advertisement
If we can win some football games this year it's going to be a wrap

[TWEET]711247549085163520[/TWEET]

Richt and Co. gonna make Jimbo start looking at real estate in Baton Rouge!!! Believe that.

Advertisement

And your son would be....?

Just a teenager that enjoys doing edits. He get's a lot of requests from recruits to make them. I don't know how telling it is that Bandy wanted this done, but it sure feels positive!

Advertisement
Back