The Work 6-12

So Burr was right. Irvin and Johnson in Miami for single-day mid-week visits followed up by spending an entire weekend at UF.

We getting worked.

Johnson and Irvin have both visited Miami unofficially upwards of 10 times by now, so I would look at that as a positive.

Nothing positive about them spending a weekend together at UF with a guy (TRob) who has worked us over pretty good.

T-Rob about to get Joker'd

That would be a huge development for us.

Advertisement
so Florida has Tim Irvin, Jaqun Johnson, and Carlton Davis visiting this weekend.plus they lead for Davante Davis they already have 3 DBS commited. C'mon South Florida players you gotta see the numbers here.

Ha!

Last edited:
So Burr was right. Irvin and Johnson in Miami for single-day mid-week visits followed up by spending an entire weekend at UF.

We getting worked.

Johnson and Irvin have both visited Miami unofficially upwards of 10 times by now, so I would look at that as a positive.

Nothing positive about them spending a weekend together at UF with a guy (TRob) who has worked us over pretty good.

Don't want to feed into the speculation, but would this hypothetically put us back in play for Marcus Lewis? We were supposedly in his final group along with OSU when he committed to UF, and I think Lewis is a better corner than Cole, D. Davis, C. Davis, and Fenton.

In an interview he said he would visit us still. So I mean we kinda in play.

We getting worked.

if that happens Johnson, Davis , and Irvin are canes

Advertisement
Lord, it's be mighty nice for our recruiting if TRob bounced.

That's the biggest news dropped in here.

Want. To. Trust.

We getting worked.

From your lips to God's ears. Felons are about the only $ec team that gets nailed by ncaa(hate the slime but they have not always gotten the free ride the others do). So they might be a little sensitive.

LOL. No.

Thats the "i hope hes wrong" LOL , U shook homie t rob joker was a smoke screen to cover up trob

No.

I've never claimed to be an insider but I share whenever I have little stuff. And that ain't happening.

BTW Joker didn't even do anything that serious no matter what rumors you might hear. Bottom line is he was passed over for OC and wasn't really gelling with the new offensive staff. The secondary violation he committed was committed before and they just used that as an excuse to push him out. You think its a coincidence his replacement was lined up so quickly? But believe what you will.

Because people were lining up to hire Chris Leak as WR Coach?!

Your point? We lost Aubrey Hill under similar circumstances and they did a search before eventually handing the job over to a GA Pease brought with him from Boise.

This time there was no search and Leak was named the coach immediately. Also FYI Leak had been working with receivers before this, like I said its not a coincidence. And T-Rob has now been named UF's recruiting coordinator replacing Joker. So like I said before, LOL, no. He ain't going anywhere.

Thats the "i hope hes wrong" LOL , U shook homie t rob joker was a smoke screen to cover up trob

No.

I've never claimed to be an insider but I share whenever I have little stuff. And that ain't happening.

BTW Joker didn't even do anything that serious no matter what rumors you might hear. Bottom line is he was passed over for OC and wasn't really gelling with the new offensive staff. The secondary violation he committed was committed before and they just used that as an excuse to push him out. You think its a coincidence his replacement was lined up so quickly? But believe what you will.

Your point? We lost Aubrey Hill under similar circumstances and they did a search before eventually handing the job over to a GA Pease brought with him from Boise.

This time there was no search and Leak was named the coach immediately. Also FYI Leak had been working with receivers before this, like I said its not a coincidence. And T-Rob has now been named UF's recruiting coordinator replacing Joker. So like I said before, LOL, no. He ain't going anywhere.

I think TRob is staying at Florida but I think the whole staff will be gone anyways after this season

Advertisement

We getting worked.

Pete, as of today, with what you know, who from Dade, Broward and Palm Beach end up in this class? BTW, heard possible that things may be trending upwards (LOL) for Ridley and Becker. Appreciate any info in advance.

No.

I think TRob is staying at Florida but I think the whole staff will be gone anyways after this season

I hope LOL. Not a fan of Muschamp.

No.

I hope LOL. Not a fan of Muschamp.

Would be weird to see the Miami and UF jobs open at the same time.

192.jpg

Advertisement
Although it's hard to tell from that outfit, he doesn't look blimpy as that 360+ speculation would've lead us to believe.

Aside from Olsen/Kaaya winner, he's the most critical player on our roster right now.

Advertisement
Although it's hard to tell from that outfit, he doesn't look blimpy as that 360+ speculation would've lead us to believe.

Aside from Olsen/Kaaya winner, he's the most critical player on our roster right now.

I was about to post the same thing. For once we look to have a DT/NG that looks to be a well-conditioned/healthy looking/athletic specimen. If this kid is 340 he carries it WELL. AND he is a legit 6'3/6'4 to boot. Because Jimmy is 6'6/6'7 right? Have high hopes for this kid. Maybe not at the start of the year, but once the light comes on he should be solid enough to save Als job.

No.

Kinda hope ours is to before they hire a beast before us.

Advertisement
Back