The Work 4-3 (Scrimmage One)

Advertisement
I only have one concern with the team, not the DBs or the WR.....the OL. How will it develop by fall camp. We have decent talent there but OL is one position where experience is irreplaceable
Yep and good thing that most of our front line guys all have started a bunch of games
That doesn't make them good, it just makes them experienced JAGs. Thanks, Al.

Who is Corey Giordino? and How is he getting 1st team reps over Gage Batten at fullback who beat out Tucker last year? This is the most interstering development to me because CMR uses 2 back runs 60-70% of the time.

Batten suffered a foot injury in practice last week. Had surgery and is likely out for year.

Advertisement
I only have one concern with the team, not the DBs or the WR.....the OL. How will it develop by fall camp. We have decent talent there but OL is one position where experience is irreplaceable
Yep and good thing that most of our front line guys all have started a bunch of games
Yeah I know but they gained a ton of experience last year which is good going foward

Been saying it since Chad came here. He's too worried about his music. Kid needs to step up or transfer

Advertisement
Sorry, I'm new to this. What does it mean to blow up the play "in the backfield"? I wasn't aware that a "backfield" was a place the defense was allowed to go.

Advertisement
I'm curious on what happened with Walter Tucker, why did he quit? Especially when fullback depth is needed

Advertisement
How does Redwine look out there? It seems that he has solidified that #2 corner spot. Any updates on Jaquan Johmson? Im still questioning Carter's open field ability

Some of the young kids are going to have to play, there's no question about it. So far, they've been up to the challenge. We'll see how we show up in two weeks.

When the **** did I say that?
I didn't say you did.

Agree that it's a bit disappointing to hear that AQM has had to be in Chad's ear trying to motivate him. It's a new staff and a fresh start, was hoping this year would be his coming out party, obviously there is still a ton of time for that to happen, just a bit disappointing.

Advertisement
Back