The Work 4-13

View as article
Advertisement
Do people still fall for the "oh so and so was wearing canes gear bro, Goldie got him locked up. Trending up" Come on shun.....

It's amazing how some of y'all live in a fantasy recruiting world and got zero idea what goes on behind the scenes

It's amazing how some of y'all live in a fantasy recruiting world and got zero idea what goes on behind the scenes

Oh i know what goes on im not disagreeing with that, i just dont believe rumors about silents, how many times have we heard kids are silents to us and they never came here, there are so many rumors that go around about kids that i wont believe about it until pen hits paper, im goin to call BS on the SBB thing because he goes out of his way to go to practices and goes to our spring game with his whole family and girlfriend, whether he is a silent or not i still like our chances with him

Last edited:
Advertisement
All these kids that start out as package deals and wanting to play together seldom materialize come signing day.

I live in Alabama and I can't understand for the life of me, why a black kid from South Florida or anywhere would want to go to UA. Racism is excepted there, unless you can run a football, then they act like your friend. On the football side, we call Bama the meat grinder. Once their done playing there, they wont be any good. They will stay injured in the NFL(if they lucky enough to make it there). Somebody need to talk to Ridley and especially SBB, let them know what's going on up here.

I live in Alabama and I can't understand for the life of me, why a black kid from South Florida or anywhere would want to go to UA. Racism is excepted there, unless you can run a football, then they act like your friend. On the football side, we call Bama the meat grinder. Once their done playing there, they wont be any good. They will stay injured in the NFL(if they lucky enough to make it there). Somebody need to talk to Ridley and especially SBB, let them know what's going on up here.

Cyrus Kouandjiio, CJ Mosley..both 1st round talents with injury concerns..I've heard that 'meat grinder' label about Bama and their football team..thing is I think Ridley just wants to build up momentum for UM by making it seem they beat out Bama n co for his talents. Everyone telling him where he's going can be annoying especially to a kid who wants to wait for his announcement. Idk anything about his grades so I wont speak on that but I was once a 17-18 y/o before and I know how it is when you gotta surprise and everyone swears up n down they know what it is..it gets annoying trying to deflect all of the opinions at once so you switch up the focus somewhere else. We will see though thats just my opinion on the situation.

**Side note: UM just offered his little brother Cavin (this past Monday or Tuesday) so UM might've felt there was some ground to make up with Calvin and decided to offer lil bro early..the wonderful world of crootin!

Last edited:

Cyrus Kouandjiio, CJ Mosley..both 1st round talents with injury concerns..I've heard that 'meat grinder' label about Bama and their football team..thing is I think Ridley just wants to build up momentum for UM by making it seem they beat out Bama n co for his talents. Everyone telling him where he's going can be annoying especially to a kid who wants to wait for his announcement. Idk anything about his grades so I wont speak on that but I was once a 17-18 y/o before and I know how it is when you gotta surprise and everyone swears up n down they know what it is..it gets annoying trying to deflect all of the opinions at once so you switch up the focus somewhere else. We will see though thats just my opinion on the situation.

**Side note: UM just offered his little brother Cavin (this past Monday or Tuesday) so UM might've felt there was some ground to make up with Calvin and decided to offer lil bro early..the wonderful world of crootin!

The story about his offer was funny as ****, he thought it was SBB and calvin playing a prank on him

Advertisement

The story about his offer was funny as ****, he thought it was SBB and calvin playing a prank on him

SBB and Calvina actually sound like ****s if, per Amy Campbell's tweet, they actually call people up and pretend to be college coaches offering.

SBB and Calvina actually sound like ****s if, per Amy Campbell's tweet, they actually call people up and pretend to be college coaches offering.

Teenage boys tend to act like ****s

Teenage boys tend to act like ****s

I dont care if they are ****s, all i care if they sign here

I want to hear more about SBB being a silent to Bama.

And Clarington being the mystery silent from this weekend.

Advertisement
Shawn Burgess Becker is a silent to Bama..Genron strikes again. Also UM ppl say Devonaire Clarington verbally committed to them after the Spring game. To Coley and Golden. They got TE coach on him n Champagnat, says he has a great relationship with those guys. (The Work Remix)

You're being sarcastic about Genron, aren't ya?

Advertisement
You guys will probably disagree with this, but anybody that has seen Clarington play and not only watched his film knows that Clarington is overrated. Terrible Hands.

Advertisement
Back