The Work 4-13

View as article
Advertisement
We're only losing Ridley because he knows he doesn't have the grades to get in................... why work hard in school when you can slack off and still play ball at Alabama it's a win win for him.

He can be a functioning illiterate at Alabama and stay eligible there we can't compete with that.

Game over they get the recruit lol

Very true.. SBB was rocking that U gear before the day he was suppose to announce. Ridley was probably in his ear for that reason you just stated most likely. Sucks mane... hope it changes tho, would like that duo of Moarch boy if Ridley decides on us and qualifies.
If Ridley's in SBB's ear about Bama just because he can get into school at Bama, then SBB needs to be right back in Ridley's ear letting him know that he needs to pay attention in class and get those grades up so they can both go to The U. Otherwise, SBB doesn't need to just follow Ridley to Bama because that's the easier academic choice.

After this year, a lot of recruits are going to be fighting to be apart the u. we have some War Ready 2014 recruits who already have the playbook and coming for summer and fall practices. sounds like a great year. i expect us to get alot them boys not all. and i believe Kayaa beats out Olsen for the starting job. I thought Olsen was going to Shine in the spring game, our defense was hungry i admit. but he forced too many throws and in a real games im scared too see. i dont want another Stephen Morris. it reminded me of him so much. hopefully he works his tail off in summer and gets better.

So, you notice a common theme here? Coley! I'm sick of the nonsense about Dorito! How bout some heat on Coldey! Some closer of a recruiter he is! Some QB coach he is! Morris sucked under him! FSU sucked under him, and I'm sure we're on the same path! If he doesn't get his **** straight, then he needs to go!

After this year, a lot of recruits are going to be fighting to be apart the u. we have some War Ready 2014 recruits who already have the playbook and coming for summer and fall practices. sounds like a great year. i expect us to get alot them boys not all. and i believe Kayaa beats out Olsen for the starting job. I thought Olsen was going to Shine in the spring game, our defense was hungry i admit. but he forced too many throws and in a real games im scared too see. i dont want another Stephen Morris. it reminded me of him so much. hopefully he works his tail off in summer and gets better.

So, you notice a common theme here? Coley! I'm sick of the nonsense about Dorito! How bout some heat on Coldey! Some closer of a recruiter he is! Some QB coach he is! Morris sucked under him! FSU sucked under him, and I'm sure we're on the same path! If he doesn't get his **** straight, then he needs to go!

SMH

1. He is an elite closer of a recruiter. Ask Yearby, Chad, and Kaaya about that.

2. FSU won the Orange Bowl while he was there. Not really sure how that means he sucks.

3. It's his second season calling plays for us and while last year wasn't all that impressive, there's reason to be optimistic. If D'onofrio can be given 4 years, Coley can have that much as well.

Advertisement

1. He is an elite closer of a recruiter. Ask Yearby, Chad, and Kaaya about that.

2. FSU won the Orange Bowl while he was there. Not really sure how that means he sucks.

3. It's his second season calling plays for us and while last year wasn't all that impressive, there's reason to be optimistic. If D'onofrio can be given 4 years, Coley can have that much as well.

We probably shouldn't use Al's patience with D'Potato as our standard for all coaches.

Coley has been very, very unimpressive. Below average play caller, in my estimation.

But that doesn't mean he can't improve.

We're only losing Ridley because he knows he doesn't have the grades to get in................... why work hard in school when you can slack off and still play ball at Alabama it's a win win for him.

He can be a functioning illiterate at Alabama and stay eligible there we can't compete with that.

Game over they get the recruit lol

Very true.. SBB was rocking that U gear before the day he was suppose to announce. Ridley was probably in his ear for that reason you just stated most likely. Sucks mane... hope it changes tho, would like that duo of Moarch boy if Ridley decides on us and qualifies.
If Ridley's in SBB's ear about Bama just because he can get into school at Bama, then SBB needs to be right back in Ridley's ear letting him know that he needs to pay attention in class and get those grades up so they can both go to The U. Otherwise, SBB doesn't need to just follow Ridley to Bama because that's the easier academic choice.

Right, but you're forgetting the part where Alabama is playing for national championships almost every year and has an elite South Florida recruiter on their staff being added ON TOP of the fact that they want to play together in college.

If we are 4-0 or 3-1 on 9/27 heading into the Duke home game AND we handle them like any real Canes team should, these SFL recruits will by in.

Advertisement
Shawn Burgess Becker is a silent to Bama..Genron strikes again. Also UM ppl say Devonaire Clarington verbally committed to them after the Spring game. To Coley and Golden. They got TE coach on him n Champagnat, says he has a great relationship with those guys. (The Work Remix)

We probably shouldn't use Al's patience with D'Potato as our standard for all coaches.

Coley has been very, very unimpressive. Below average play caller, in my estimation.

Fair enough. He has been an unimpressive play caller thus far, but that's based off only one year of product where he was still acclimating to the team, his quarterback was hobbled, Duke went down, and Dorsett went down. He also had two perfect play calling drives to win the UNC and Wake games in the last minute. He's an elite recruiter, something we've been missing for a while now, and there's reason to be encouraged that he'll improve.

Fair enough. He has been an unimpressive play caller thus far, but that's based off only one year of product where he was still acclimating to the team, his quarterback was hobbled, Duke went down, and Dorsett went down. He also had two perfect play calling drives to win the UNC and Wake games in the last minute. He's an elite recruiter, something we've been missing for a while now, and there's reason to be encouraged that he'll improve.

I'm with ya, brother. Just not willing to give him four years to figure it out.

Coley isn't incapable of calling a good drive; you referenced a strong couple. But there are too many concerns for me to be excited about him (use the middle! get duke in space! stop calling stretch plays on 4th and 1!).

This year should be somewhat illuminating. He's comfortable here now, and he has some weapons.

Advertisement

Coley isn't incapable of calling a good drive; you referenced a strong couple. But there are too many concerns for me to be excited about him (use the middle! get duke in space! stop calling stretch plays on 4th and 1!).

This year should be somewhat illuminating. He's comfortable here now, and he has some weapons.

I agree. I also think that the people complaining about the lack of versatility seen in the spring game are being a little unreasonable. Using the middle, getting duke in space, screen plays, and such are pretty basic options for an offense that he should utilize. Hopefully, now we'll see third down conversions, more versatile plays, and varied play calling. Unlike with D'Onofrio, I see evidence to be hopeful that he'll alter his offensive ways.

I agree. I also think that the people complaining about the lack of versatility seen in the spring game are being a little unreasonable. Using the middle, getting duke in space, screen plays, and such are pretty basic options for an offense that he should utilize. Hopefully, now we'll see third down conversions, more versatile plays, and varied play calling. Unlike with D'Onofrio, I see evidence to be hopeful that he'll alter his offensive ways.

I definitely agree with you that it's unreasonable to go by the offense of the spring game as what to expect for this upcoming season. Coley is a firm believer in getting his playmakers the ball in various ways so you will see different formations to get the ball to Duke or Stacey in space whether it's a jet sweep shovel pass who knows. They didn't want to show much because what would be the point. Let's see how he coaches if he can keep Duke healthy and even if he gets banged up hopefully Yearby can step in without much of a drop off.

Shawn Burgess Becker is a silent to Bama..Genron strikes again. Also UM ppl say Devonaire Clarington verbally committed to them after the Spring game. To Coley and Golden. They got TE coach on him n Champagnat, says he has a great relationship with those guys. (The Work Remix)

This mms just dropped some knowledge on y'all and you guys ignore it to talk coley play call

Advertisement

!

This mms just dropped some knowledge on y'all and you guys ignore it to talk coley play call

Because he is full of sh¡t

Advertisement
Back