The Work 3-31

Step back from the screen fellas
Think Johnson, Irvin, Kronkite, and Clarington would BEGIN to build that buzz we want on the recruiting end.

Doubt we pull all 4. Atleast 1 or 2 IMO

392.gif

I actually feel confident about everyone on that list.

Advertisement
Clarington played on that Richmond Giants squad with Tim Irvin and Jaquan Johnson also....beastly optomist squad that yr. They did up the Bulls that had Jo Jo Robinson, Davante Phillips and company.

Claringtion never play at Richmond , he played for goulds. That stud team was Tim, Quan, ermon lane and Brady. And Claringtion played OL

I just don't get why people bash the staff over an actual good idea that was well received. Complaining about other legitimate things and concerns, sure. But this? Really?

Thats what they do............ you just used to it

Lol yup..we could win a national title and people would be calling for golden and dnofrio heads because the defense gave up 300 yds or something ..

My favorite people are the ones who bich and moan on public forums but then bich and moan over the negative environment that recruits get

LOL Look at this bull****. Then you wonder why people are negative on this board. You Golden and O'nforio nut huggers are just as much responsible for the negativity. No one wants to hear how things are rainbows and butterflies when we are getting our asses kicked up and down the field every time we play a team with a pulse. And lets not even start with the recruiting misses.

I just don't get why people bash the staff over an actual good idea that was well received. Complaining about other legitimate things and concerns, sure. But this? Really?

Lol yup..we could win a national title and people would be calling for golden and dnofrio heads because the defense gave up 300 yds or something ..

My favorite people are the ones who bich and moan on public forums but then bich and moan over the negative environment that recruits get

LOL Look at this bull****. Then you wonder why people are negative on this board. You Golden and O'nforio nut huggers are just as much responsible for the negativity. No one wants to hear how things are rainbows and butterflies when we are getting our asses kicked up and down the field every time we play a team with a pulse. And lets not even start with the recruiting misses.

What is this infatuation of calling men nut huggers and nut swingers on Cane boards? This was about a coaching event that builds relationships thats somehow getting criticized so why can't it stay on subject?

Advertisement
I

I don't see how you can whine about our recruiting Misses. Fsu just won a NC of course there gonna clean up duh !! You gotta give the man a fair shot. The NCAA has been on him almost his entire tenured here

So many Miami "fans" invested in this staff failing, I wonder if they can muster the strength to even root for the Canes next year............
If they ever did!

Look lets be realistic about today's recruiting environment. There is more talent in the State of Miami areas than in all of Gainesville northwest to pensacola. Just like Gaytors and Noles will lose some talent to other SEC and ACC schools, we gonna lose more to Gaytors and Noles. We just have to get more of the best talent for position than they. Our percentages locally will increase as we win more, attendance increases and the excitement on the streets increases about the Canes. If the U and Donna Shalala get on board with the stadium we would be able to get even more players to stay home. If the staff could be able to show recruits artist renderings of a stadium on recruiting trips, we would be able to close on more OOS talent too. I don't get the impression that Shalala and staff know how to put the program on elite level.

Claringtion never play at Richmond , he played for goulds. That stud team was Tim, Quan, ermon lane and Brady. And Claringtion played OL

ya i thought he was on that team for whatever reason.did he play with Crankite or somebody/?

Advertisement
Clarington played on that Richmond Giants squad with Tim Irvin and Jaquan Johnson also....beastly optomist squad that yr. They did up the Bulls that had Jo Jo Robinson, Davante Phillips and company.

The beastly Richmond squad IMO was the 09' squad that won Nationals and was battling the GC team that Yearby was on. Vante was in the AYFL playing for Pasadena and JoJo took that year off from football after a so so season on that 120lb SuperCharger team that Dalvin was on. The Richmond team that Jojo and Vante played against was the 10' team although still good (obviously since it still had Quan, Timmy, and Tyre) it wasn't as good as the 09 team and lost to Treon's OT twice including in the STC (that OT team was stacked also freaking MT was a **** WR on that team lol).

The beastly Richmond squad IMO was the 09' squad that won Nationals and was battling the GC team that Yearby was on. Vante was in the AYFL playing for Pasadena and JoJo took that year off from football after a so so season on that 120lb SuperCharger team that Dalvin was on. The Richmond team that Jojo and Vante played against was the 10' team although still good (obviously since it still had Quan, Timmy, and Tyre) it wasn't as good as the 09 team and lost to Treon's OT twice including in the STC (that OT team was stacked also freaking MT was a **** WR on that team lol).

Actually Tyre wasn't on that team that year when they lost to OT twice. He was at Colombus. Cronkrite was on that team though.

coaching clinic by F.A.G. and Dorito seems like a sketch comedy

Yet all those HS Coaches who attended (seemingly) think otherwise.......at a minimum they took the time to show up so they must have thought there was value in doing so.

The defense was HORRIBLE last year. Not much better the year before but, dont you want them to succeed while they are there?

Advertisement

Actually Tyre wasn't on that team that year when they lost to OT twice. He was at Colombus. Cronkrite was on that team though.

I think he was referring to the richmond team from the year before, when Jaquan and Tim were 7th graders.

While we obviously dont see eye to eye (actually you just sound like a typical ***** *** fan who "knows everything").I heard that *****ing like a teenage girl on her period will help miami win...oh wait...cry on *******!

Advertisement

I think he was referring to the richmond team from the year before, when Jaquan and Tim were 7th graders.

yea the year Jo Jo came back...Vante was on that team, also the wr for Norland last yr forgot his name. I just remember Richmond was all the hype, as well as OT Rattlers.

coaching clinic by F.A.G. and Dorito seems like a sketch comedy

Yet all those HS Coaches who attended (seemingly) think otherwise.......at a minimum they took the time to show up so they must have thought there was value in doing so.

The defense was HORRIBLE last year. Not much better the year before but, dont you want them to succeed while they are there?

obviously I would like them to succeed, but at this point given what we've seen, I say that there NO CHANCE that these coaches can put together an elite team that beats good teams regularly and handles average teams with ease.

actually, there is overwhelming evidence that says this staff is horrible. and I absolutely cant stomach watching this defense. if we are gonna be an average 7 or 8 win team, I'd at least like a respectable defense.

from Richmond Heights?

they play at Bel-aire right?

lol so now that the JAG Holcy kid is officially not a commit and never even had the option of committing, can the posters who said positive things about him go DIAF? There are 2 segments to the fanbase: the fans that don't watch the film and defend every commit, or the fans who don't watch the film and judge commits by their star rating and offer sheet. I'm not sure which is worse than the other, but this Holcy kid is an example of why you need to watch the film to really know what's going on.

Advertisement
Back