The Work 12-13

School probably wouldn’t waste money on hoisting official visits for guys already signed.

Advertisement
It sounds like some of you are confusing "early signing" with "early enrollment." This is the first year of the early signing period, so we'll have to see how STA handles it, unless they've made their policy publicly available.

I doubt there’s anything legal stopping Blades from signing early. We will see, though. If no STA kids ever sign early, then you legal eagles might have a point.

Generally speaking, a minor can void any contract he might have signed while a minor as long as he doesn’t ratify it after reaching the age of majority.

Shoutout to Prof. Guzzi BSL401, for those who've had her
[MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]

Had Professor Guzzi for other classes. So shout out.

As someone in the education field, if he has a learning disability and it’s documented he can not earn anything under a 70% percent as long as he showed effort and turn work in on time.

As someone in the education field, if he has a learning disability and it’s documented he can not earn anything under a 70% percent as long as he showed effort and turn work in on time.

I’m pretty sure he went to private school and they don’t have to follow IEP’s and 504’s to the T, no?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I still don’t know if STA frowns on, or doesn’t permit, early signing.

In fact, I don’t know of any school that does. Does anybody?

Keeping in mind that in a few days will be the very first time ever this has happened. This is the first year.

Chise brought up a good point in an earlier post. What if for whatever reason a student doesn’t sign early and then the offer is pulled? I just don’t see how any school would have this policy, not making sense to me. It’s such an infringement.

Keeping in mind that in a few days will be the very first time ever this has happened. This is the first year.

Chise brought up a good point in an earlier post. What if for whatever reason a student doesn’t sign early and then the offer is pulled? I just don’t see how any school would have this policy, not making sense to me. It’s such an infringement.

I believe all players sign at the same time and the school makes it a big deal and they can’t sign early.

I believe all players sign at the same time and the school makes it a big deal and they can’t sign early.
That’s so stupid.

I agree with Chise on that one. What kind of school deters their kids from signing early? What's the point of a ceremony if a kid gets his offer pulled and has to go with a plan B because of said school. Having said that, I'm not worried one bit by Blades dipping out.

Advertisement
Just in case Jive's learning disability is something serious like dyslexia, I'd like to show my sensitivity by speaking his language:

.gnillort pots esaelp ,hsoJ

I can read Bro, you won't say that to my face.

giphy.gif

****, this was in another thread? No bueno.

I doubt there’s anything legal stopping Blades from signing early. We will see, though. If no STA kids ever sign early, then you legal eagles might have a point.

Generally speaking, a minor can void any contract he might have signed while a minor as long as he doesn’t ratify it after reaching the age of majority.

Shoutout to Prof. Guzzi BSL401, for those who've had her
[MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]

Had Professor Guzzi for other classes. So shout out.

She's the GOAT

I’m pretty sure he went to private school and they don’t have to follow IEP’s and 504’s to the T, no?

I’m a county guy. Don’t know anything when I‎t comes to what the private schools have to follow

Advertisement
Back