The Work 1-30

Lots of talent coming to the Gables. Love the news that Treon is coming with an open mind...really want that kid. No way he should be wearing whatever FSU's colors are. Great news on all the other kids as well.

Advertisement
2015 class? One more season of sickening third in the Coastal and that class will evaporate quicker than this year's number 3 class did.

Gotta win some games next year.

**Hopefully Brad Kaaya’s tweets today end the speculation that he was entertaining Boise State. As I’ve said for months, he was nothing but solid. Kaaya told me that he informed the Boise State coaches last night that he would be signing with Miami so that they could pursue other options at the position. Kaaya also wanted me to clear up some rumors that his girlfriend took the Boise State trip with him. He says the she was not on the visit with him and will be applying to Miami next year.

Beta don't want. Why the **** you bringing your high school sweetheart clear across the country when you may be the starting QB at UM and South Beach is down the corner. Is this going to be Kevin Olsen 2.0?

Brad is a 3.8 student and a smart kid.... Very mature as well so no it won't happen....

Advertisement
**Hopefully Brad Kaaya’s tweets today end the speculation that he was entertaining Boise State. As I’ve said for months, he was nothing but solid. Kaaya told me that he informed the Boise State coaches last night that he would be signing with Miami so that they could pursue other options at the position. Kaaya also wanted me to clear up some rumors that his girlfriend took the Boise State trip with him. He says the she was not on the visit with him and will be applying to Miami next year.

Beta don't want. Why the **** you bringing your high school sweetheart clear across the country when you may be the starting QB at UM and South Beach is down the corner. Is this going to be Kevin Olsen 2.0?

Not saying don't want, but that sentence made me cringe. What a terrible decision. Women **** everything up.

476.gif

Not saying don't want, but that sentence made me cringe. What a terrible decision. Women **** everything up.

Almost POSITIVE that Dorsey went 38-2 with his girlfriend on campus

Advertisement

Almost POSITIVE that Dorsey went 38-2 with his girlfriend on campus

No girlfriend = 40-0 and 3 back to back ships... Just sayin

Really? You're judging his future as a QB based on his loyalty to his current girlfriend? I seriously hope you are just joking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1809036 said:
15 class could be down right stupid.

QB:
Gibson
Wimbush

RB:
Walton (Possibly)
Scarlett
Patrick
Cronkrite

WR:
Phillips
Peete
Ridley
SBB
Martin

TE:
Clarington

DB
Fitzpatrick
Cole
McFadden
Johnson
Irvin
Baker
Brewton

2015 looks great.

This looks great, but I'd love to know what elite DT's we are going after for 2015, and where we sit with them.

Advertisement
Back