The winning blueprint

Canes4348

Freshman
As a life long cane I am currently heartbroken, I have a unique experience with the blue print I’m about to lay out. I know none of this is possible with the current AD being a wet noodle, but this is a way to GUARANTEE the U back to the spotlight.

1 Push Richt out by any means (attack son if needed)
2 Hire the new head coach @JMU Curt Cignetti
-Saban coaching tree
-WR/ recruiting coordinator with Bama’s first title under Saban
-Philip Rivers QB @ NC state
-Turned dormant D2 school into power house
-turned Elon from a joke of a program into 2 FCS playoff bids
- father in CFB hall of fame (coach)
-brother of Green Bay’s QB coach
-head coaching record of 67-26 (while rebuilding)
- has elevated guys under him (Luke Getsy) - google him MSU O-Coordinator

This man is a proven winner and has climbed the ranks. If understand what it means to get the most out of players, and the resources available at a school. He would not only turn the tide of this program but would build it into something that would be feared on a national level. I have seen him over recruit kids, as well as break kids that are not mentally tough enough to cut it.
Thank me later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It doesn't need to be someone that "knows south Florida". Jimmy Johnson came from Oklahoma State. We need a coach that knows how to win, and handle the players of today. Richt is clueless on all fronts, sadly.

Please show where I said he needs to "know South Florida"?

He was the recruiting coordinator at Bama who recruited 9 first round draft picks under his tenure...
I don't know why you bother responding to him, like south florida is hard to recruit. It's all about character, showing them how they will be use, guaranteeing them that they will get better, and winning. It's quite simple. This other dude acts like you need to be some wizard to recruit down here. A MF that's real and produce results will thrive down here.

Then why isn’t she? And how come they are the way they are? Someone built that program to be a self sufficient beast. Before you shun my idea do some research on what I am saying.

So you think Bama (who changes more Asst. Coaches than my grandma changes diapers) and its success was built by its Assistants?

Advertisement
So you think Bama (who changes more Asst. Coaches than my grandma changes diapers) and its success was built by its Assistants?
Nope by Saban himself. Try reading Saban’s book it’s a good read. I’m not going to debate this with you. I played for Cignetti and watched it first hand.

Advertisement
Nope by Saban himself. Try reading Saban’s book it’s a good read. I’m not going to debate this with you. I played for Cignetti and watched it first hand.

I don't care if you played for Vince Lombardi. It doesn't make you immune from being challenged on potential holes in your theory.

You need to be able to recruit to be elite in college football. Period.

We happen to be located in one of the most fertile recruiting grounds in America (debatable, sure).

South Florida is also invaded by every elite team, with shady business going on every day. Every kid has a "Handler".

We either offer a kid too late, too soon, not enough love, etc. The deck is seemingly always stacked against UM with elite local kids.

Our keys to success have ALWAYS been about the players. And until we start to sign those elite kids again, we will see more 7-5, 9-3 type years.

I actually watched a lot of JMU games, and loved their style of play. Their 2016 (or was it 2015?) run was amazing. They dominated the playoffs.

Look, all I'm saying is that Miami is not just a plug and play School. You can't just take a successful guy and call him a shoe-in.

Your whole pitch is to hire a guy, who biggest achievement was 2 FCS playoffs bids?
Just hire him to be WR/OC/Recruit Coordinator
Not saying the guy is a bad coach, but if we hired him I think people would set fire to the IPF

I don't care if you played for Vince Lombardi. It doesn't make you immune from being challenged on potential holes in your theory.

We happen to be located in one of the most fertile recruiting grounds in America (debatable, sure).

South Florida is also invaded by every elite team, with shady business going on every day. Every kid has a "Handler".

We either offer a kid too late, too soon, not enough love, etc. The deck is seemingly always stacked against UM with elite local kids.

Our keys to success have ALWAYS been about the players. And until we start to sign those elite kids again, we will see more 7-5, 9-3 type years.

I actually watched a lot of JMU games, and loved their style of play. Their 2016 (or was it 2015?) run was amazing. They dominated the playoffs.

Look, all I'm saying is that Miami is not just a plug and play School. You can't just take a successful guy and call him a shoe-

Look, all I'm saying is that Miami is not just a plug and play School. You can't just take a successful guy and call him a shoe-in.
Miami is The U because of these recruiting grounds. Cignetti would be able to identify and put in place the coaches and recruiters needed to tap into it. We are fighting the same fight here brother. Listen to his presser from two weeks ago it will make you want to strap on a football helmet.

Talent acquisition is most important aspect of game. I also believe this understanding of S.fla is another massively Over rated concept. Saban comes in every year and takes who he wants, he's not from S.Fla. have a p[lan and explain how they will be developed and used over the course of their time at Miami.

Advertisement
Back