The Whole Marriage Must Come to an End

Category5Hurricane

Deejays Ace
Throughout the week I've thought about the possibility of Miami getting back to the National Championship stage if Golden would just cut ties with D'Onofrio and hire the right staff. Then I thought it is way too risky of a move because essentially this Defense is Al's defense so in reality nothing whatsoever would change unless the Head Coach was replaced. We would probably lose some of the high end recruits, but what good is all that talent if our coaches can't develop it. Every year you see our guys display mediocre talent at UM, and then go on to have amazing careers in the pros. I'm talking about the current UM...not the UM of old. Lastly, as much as I would love for our squad to win every game it pains me to say the rest of our schedule looks like a pile of losses except Pitt and NC who gave up 70 to a very good ECU team. Cincinnati is a team no one should sleep on. Their RB is a local kid.

Advertisement
NC is still not a easy win for this team. Remember we have a knack for allowing mediocre offenses to highlight Heisman candidates who were otherwise unknown. And yes, nailed it. This is AGs defensive scheme and he believes in it so it will not change. Imagine ECU's staff with our talent in the ACC.

WOW!

He's a loser...his mentality is a malignancy that is ravaging our program. He coaches scared. He needs to go, period. He is not a Cane.

ag20_zpsacb34932.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back