The weight of the Miami family for Richt.

1983canes

Freshman
It's now today, I am west coast. Pardon me for drinking like the west coast does. You don't know untill..

I am glad massive ulumni came for the dinner and practice. We have fallen off in 10 years but we care. Our current president understands the Miami football impact. We paid a top flight SEC coach who is also a alum.

BUT. What he just realized tonight is that Miami is greatness. It's still the top programs of all of college football.

Bring us up., or get us back period. We have a lineage.

Go Canes !! Mutha **** as from the West Coast.

You flame my **** Franchise refer to my last post.

Advertisement
All depends whatcha drinkin', throw in some cannabis and you're all good.

there's a storm brewin'

Cali-for-nia love!

West side is the best side! [does the west coast hand signal]

You mess with Long Beach, oh us he crazy? With your momma and your daddy having baaaaby! ....

**** yeah

Advertisement
Loved and lived San Diego for 15 years. Awesome city, I will retire there in OB. I did not say " in" for a reason. I wore that town out, and that town wore me out!

Moved back up to my roots Sactown. Taking over the family construction business, doing home flips and remodels. Great business, girlfriend works in Silicon Valley in the bay. My story for now.

I fly out to Hurricanes games every couple years. Shooting for when Miami can actually really beat Florida State in Florida State. Bang it out.

Go Canes, this board is becoming much more fun again. I have only a few posts but I've actually been around for 10 years.

Cheers !

Advertisement
Back