The way I see it

bigdaddiee

Recruit
The kids played hard and never quit. The defense did a good job against a sure 1 st pick in the nfl draft. Clemson is a team that has a great culture and players. Our kids are learning to be winners. Currently the moment was to big and we gave them 3 extended drives on mistakes that u can’t have against a champ. Miami had a lot of missed opportunities some deep balls under thrown that could of been tds. I felt the biggest problem we had tonight was a failure to attack the middle of the field with our te’s behind their lb’s and in front of their safeties. By refusing to get te’s involved over the middle we allowed the lb’s to come down fhill all night blowing up our running game. Clemsons weakness is the lb’s in coverage and avg safety play. Miami never adjusted. Quick pop passes to our te’s would of opened up the running game. Once again defense played good but three stupid plays in first half gave Them 21 points. Back to drawing board focus on discipline these canes have plenty of fight. I personally think we are closer then you realize.

Advertisement
We are close. We haven’t won our conference in over 15 years. We are out coached game in and game out. My favorite is coming out ready and prepared after a bye week

The kids played hard and never quit. The defense did a good job against a sure 1 st pick in the nfl draft. Clemson is a team that has a great culture and players. Our kids are learning to be winners. Currently the moment was to big and we gave them 3 extended drives on mistakes that u can’t have against a champ. Miami had a lot of missed opportunities some deep balls under thrown that could of been tds. I felt the biggest problem we had tonight was a failure to attack the middle of the field with our te’s behind their lb’s and in front of their safeties. By refusing to get te’s involved over the middle we allowed the lb’s to come down fhill all night blowing up our running game. Clemsons weakness is the lb’s in coverage and avg safety play. Miami never adjusted. Quick pop passes to our te’s would of opened up the running game. Once again defense played good but three stupid plays in first half gave Them 21 points. Back to drawing board focus on discipline these canes have plenty of fight. I personally think we are closer then you realize.
I agreed up to the very last part, imo we still have a ways to go in the coaching and player dept.

Again, very disappointed in our prep off a bye week and in our lack of in-game awareness from Lashlee to not adjust to what was given to us. No shame in getting outcoached by the best in the game with a guy like Venables, but I expected better than what I saw.

That first drive when Roche made the interception but was offsides was the coaches seeing something on film and putting our kid in a position to win too bad Roche lined up offsides. Lashlee called a bad game it happens. They are better then us but a lot of it is buying in and discipline.Need to play young more athletic Guys more. 4,6,12,23, and 81. I also liked what I saw out of balom accept the time he looked into the backfield on deep ball.people need to relax the message to this team has to be that we hurt ourselves last night and we can play with them if we dont

Advertisement
Back