THE University of Dayton

Problem2

All-American
Premium
off topic IDGAF it's amazing

148.jpg

Advertisement
I liked this, because its a issue of Ohio State not wanting to play these guys for the longest, lol. Now they had no choice and they got their @sses kicked! Hilarious..

Any time OSU loses at anything it is a good day. Na, na, na, na; Na, na, na, na, hey, hey, hey GOOOOD BYE Cheaters.

Advertisement
LOL my buddy who lives in Columbus but is a huge Canes fan said they are ****ed and you should hear the people calling in on their radio sports shows...

Advertisement
Having spent my teenage years and beyond with the Big 3 in Florida, experiencing the monolithic OSUck devotion in Ohio is something I don't wish on anybody.

My Miami Valley (Yes, that is what they call the Dayton metro area!) work center doesn't have any OSUck grads, most are Ohio U, UCincinnati and UDayton grads. Putting a 'Cane fan amongst them has been sports pride therapy; I can proudly say that where they previously wore Suckeye gear by rote, they now wear their school's colors, revel in their mascots successful clobbering of OSUcks nuthead (Check out Rufus vs. Brutus on You Tube) and now the Dayton grads have a recent win to shut the Sucknut's "Urban pleasers" up.

[video=youtube;6JKD65hhsho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JKD65hhsho[/video]

Advertisement
A nut....their freaking mascot is a nut. The guy wears a giant nut on his head...

LOL my buddy who lives in Columbus but is a huge Canes fan said they are ****ed and you should hear the people calling in on their radio sports shows...

Been to Columbus once and had the impression that the city is obsessed with OSU. In my friends neighborhood, many of the houses put up OSU flags on the front lawn. I guess it happens a lot of places, but I never saw that before. Guess they don't have much else to do there.

Been to Columbus once and had the impression that the city is obsessed with OSU. In my friends neighborhood, many of the houses put up OSU flags on the front lawn. I guess it happens a lot of places, but I never saw that before. Guess they don't have much else to do there.

It'd be safe to say OSU fans are the most devoted in the country. Also the ugliest bunch.

Advertisement

It'd be safe to say OSU fans are the most devoted in the country. Also the ugliest bunch.

Naw, that would be "Roll Tide" fans who shoot their own if u're not remotely upset at them losing a ball game.

Advertisement
Back