The u vs fsu defensive line

So I've been on fsu board today over at rivals and I seen where they thought they have a top 2 denfensive line in the acc with clemson being one and them two I just had to butt in on the conversation and just tell them how ridiculous they sound saying they got a better d line than us sure they got five stars but unproven and joe Jackson hands down better than burns opinions?

Advertisement
The problem with our DL is that there are questions about the DT situation. If RJ and Norton were back then it would be a slam dunk that the top two DLs were us and Clemson.

What kills me is that they think kaindoh burns Christmas and Marvin Wilson is better than are starting four sure on paper they look good but their play says different and I understand what u say but i think we got some studs that will step up that position this year I'll say this if their end up having a better d line we are in for a long game against them

So I've been on fsu board today over at rivals and I seen where they thought they have a top 2 denfensive line in the acc with clemson being one and them two I just had to butt in on the conversation and just tell them how ridiculous they sound saying they got a better d line than us sure they got five stars but unproven and joe Jackson hands down better than burns opinions?

I'm shocked that they conceded the top spot to Clemson to be honest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they can use Marvin Wilson being a 5 star to justify him being in the conversation then we can use Gerald willis lol

Gerald Willis has proven much more than Wilson at this level.

Jackson and B.B. production is very similar.

Djack much more proven than kaindoh advtage Miami.

Advertisement
The reality is that neither team knows how effective their DL will be. We do know fsu didn't trot out a cough cough 5 star defense. Ford, Willis and Bethel still have to prove their worth.

Advertisement
They got some highly rated kids on their line but havent done anything yet so we shall see, we are thin at the DT spot though nesta gotta come out like crazy not too worried about our DEs still got the jacksons after this year though its going to be a issue if we dont bring in 3-4 DEs

And on that point Willis if he keeps his head on his shoulder there's no doubt he can be all acc
hammer_of_the_gods.jpg

I'm just glad Nnadi is gone. Christmas is a good player, but Nnadi was a man among boys. He will be very difficult to replace.

Advertisement
Back