The U v UCF?

CountdownCountyCane

Recruit
Banned
A friend just sent me a picture of a UCF Facebook page saying a Miami and UCF Home and Home is happening. I haven’t heard anything about it or saw it on here. Any idea the truth to this and when?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's unlikely to happen in football until UCF athletic director Danny White beats his crack addiction. Miami did a 2 for 1 with UCF in the mid-late 2000s but UCF football no longer wants 2 for 1 deals and only wants to schedule home and homes against non conference teams. No decent team will agree to those terms.

I’d rather play FAU, USF, FIU. Shorter drive for the players and those schools will agree to more home games for us. We need to stop scheduling home and home with G5 at all.

UCF is at least a half hour shorter drive than USF.
Ah didn’t realize. Still though if UCF agreed to the schedule that USF did (2 for 1) then they could play more p5 teams. Also we have some pretty strong out of conference play coming up, I’m honestly fine with playing one or two marquee P5 games and then letting the G5 or FCS games be easy wins. Also I like the idea of in state away games because it’s less travel for the team and more similar to a home game.

Advertisement
We aren't giving UCF a home and away. Nobody who matters is. Instead their AD will continue living in his little fantasyland and keep walking away from chances to schedule programs that matter (while their fanboys spew endlessly that everyone is "afraid" to play them) because he has this false ideal that they are an equal when they are not. If they had the confidence their idiot fans front like they do, they'd do anything it took to get games vs bigtime teams. But they won't, they'll just keep crying about it instead.

We aren't giving UCF a home and away. Nobody who matters is. Instead their AD will continue living in his little fantasyland and keep walking away from chances to schedule programs that matter (while their fanboys spew endlessly that everyone is "afraid" to play them) because he has this false ideal that they are an equal when they are not. If they had the confidence their idiot fans front like they do, they'd do anything it took to get games vs bigtime teams. But they won't, they'll just keep crying about it instead.

Yeah if I were the AD there I would try to establish UCF as a name in the state. I’d immediately agree to the UF offer, and also throw out 2 for 1 offers to FSU and UM. That’s a total of 8 games vs the big three, I could see UCF getting lucky and winning 2-3 of them and all of a sudden you have some seasons where they start claiming “big 4”.

I saw the graphic on Twitter (which didn’t specify basketball unless you read the article) and immediately called Blake James some not so nice names. I apologize Blake.

Here comes the UCF crew

Go back to celebrating your multiple self-awarded national championships.
Facts

If they were in the ACC they would def lose. I hate that people used that team as an example of what we can be when ucf plays bums all year and have to wake up for one fuqin game. Glad LSU put them to sleep

They had a few draft picks and that will get u far in there **** conference. In the ACC a couple of first rounders doesnt mean u winning anything. They would of got destroyed in the ACC period

Advertisement
Don't care what anyone says, UCF putting up a "2017 National Champions" sign in their football stadium is still one of the funniest things I've seen in sports. I've had to explain to my UCF buddies that we're not laughing with them, we're laughing at them.

National-Championship-Banner.jpg

Don't care what anyone says, UCF putting up a "2017 National Champions" sign in their football stadium is still one of the funniest things I've seen in sports. I've had to explain to my UCF buddies that we're not laughing with them, we're laughing at them.

They never lost, and beat a team that had beaten the CFP national champs. I wonder if frost ever says to the Nebraska kids “When I won my first natty back in UCF...”

They have a legitimate claim. They never lost, and beat a team that had beaten the CFP national champs.
Lol GTFO. They beat two ranked teams during that regular season, lowly conference opponents Memphis and usf. Sorry, blowing out the Tulanes and navy's of the world doesnt justify a spot the playoffs.

Advertisement

New age **** put lies everywhere until they believe it. Cause controversy and divide and conquer. This **** would of never happened 20 years ago....for them to put that is retarded af

New age **** put lies everywhere until they believe it. Cause controversy and divide and conquer. This **** would of never happened 20 years ago....for them to put that is retarded af
Alabama added a few titles in the 1980's, years after the fact. Most ridiculous being 1941. So it may not have happened 20 years ago, but it did 30 years ago.

Advertisement
Back