The U & Social Media

RedPill Stepdad

graduated from hungry, and made it to greedy.
Interesting article that Manny posted to his IG story. The piece mentions Manny more towards the bottom. Interesting that Manny never told Richt about the Turnover Chain, just asked Richt if he could do something for the defense.

Advertisement
Interesting read, Rev. Thanks for posting.
giphy-1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could only listen for about 15 seconds of it, but he managed to pack an like 10 rap cliches in that short amount of time. Literally sounds like someone with an extra chromosome was given some basic DAW and just did their usual mongo thing.

God that was hideous. Never again.

Whatever you do during the day for money stick to that my brother. Rapping is it the way you are going to make a living.
You're crazy. U must have not listened to the second person on the track. At 17 I had better bars than 2 Pac! I could have got a deal if I didn't get a girl pregnant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're crazy. U must have not listened to the second person on the track. At 17 I had better bars than 2 Pac! I could have got a deal if I didn't get a girl pregnant.
I did not, I actually could not get passed the first three bars. If you really think you had better bars than Tupac my wife is a psychologist I am going to check if she can treat your dementia.

I did not, I actually could not get passed the first three bars. If you really think you had better bars than Tupac my wife is a psychologist I am going to check if she can treat your dementia.
I could have made Dear Mama in my sleep. I spit hot fire!
giphy-2.gif

Advertisement
Back