THE U: Season almost over Vent Session/Roast 2016

SoleCane

Band
Banned
1. Banda needs to be fired. He should go coach UM soccer or UM cheerleaders. Not proven for this level. Buchanon?
2. Diaz needs to hire a true LB coach. What is Dan Morgan doing lately? I don't give a rats balls if he got coffee or washed Chuck Amato or Mickey Andrews' underpants as a GA at FSU...he still has a lot to learn about being a championship level DC. Another set of experienced eyes like Coach Kool will make him great.
3. BAMA hiring strategists ala Sarkisian as analyst (not actual coaches; glorified GAs) is game changing. We are already seeing the results. Richt better find that next creative gear in his coaching philosophy soon.
4. Searels needs to be coaching at Last Chance U not The U.
5. We need an Oregon-like or Oklahoma/Baylor OC put-points-on-the-board-and-noDefense approach that knows how use our biggest asset advantage - Florida Speed. Why has no one figured this out in the last 10 years?
6. Need to do a better job of identifying OL/DL prospects and heavily marketing or putting the most emphasis on this group year end and year out...this is where most of the recruiting budget dollars should be thrown at. #Trenches #StopFuccccingArround .
7. CMR better make his fuccin mind up if his heart is in this for the long haul or tap out NOW.

Advertisement
1. Banda needs to be fired. He should go coach UM soccer or UM cheerleaders. Not proven for this level. Buchanon?

It's his first year being an actual coach...He has to get the ropes and develop...Shouldn't have been hired with his lack of experience, but since he's already hired, nothing wrong with allowing him to develop. Having Carter and Jenkins as Safeties (Both who missed MANY opportunities to make plays the year prior) can't be used against him.

Not sure what you are getting at with Diaz ?

Not Banda's fault he has two of the most incompetent tackling safeties in all of college football and to make it worse Jamal Carter is just the anti-playmaker. They just flat out suck. They've been bad tacklers since they step foot on campus...

Not Banda's fault he has two of the most incompetent tackling safeties in all of college football and to make it worse Jamal Carter is just the anti-playmaker. They just flat out suck. They've been bad tacklers since they step foot on campus...

Manny preaches violence that he himself has never delivered in an actual game. I'm glad Manny understands the history but championship offensive minded coaches will always figure out ways in the 3rd or 4th quarter to phuckkk with the Mannys and what separates the men from the boys. For all I know Banda is playing Manny's little biootch role; a role he played under Andrews and Amato. You think Saban, Meyer, Stoops will let some bartender coach or practice coaching his safeties? **** fuccin no. That is why we are in these dilemmas - unqualified mf driving a Porsche when they should be driving a taco truck.

Advertisement
Wait...our Linebackers (Manny's position group) hasn't been violent all year? Who tf I've been watching then?

Manny preaches violence that he himself has never delivered in an actual game. I'm glad Manny understands the history but championship offensive minded coaches will always figure out ways in the 3rd or 4th quarter to phuckkk with the Mannys and what separates the men from the boys. For all I know Banda is playing Manny's little biootch role; a role he played under Andrews and Amato. You think Saban, Meyer, Stoops will let some bartender coach or practice coaching his safeties? **** fuccin no. That is why we are in these dilemmas - unqualified mf driving a Porsche when they should be driving a taco truck.

Saban let a high school HC coach his secondary also lol...Manny on the other hand worked with Banda at 2 different schools before asking for Richt to hire him.

Kacy Rodgers and AJ would like a word with you sir

Advertisement
2. Diaz needs to hire a true LB coach. What is Dan Morgan doing lately? I don't give a rats balls if he got coffee or washed Chuck Amato or Mickey Andrews' underpants as a GA at FSU...he still has a lot to learn about being a championship level DC. Another set of experienced eyes like Coach Kool will make him great.

You think Barrow would come back? This is the kind of defense he can get linebackers to play his way.

This post is full of fail. Attacking our defensive coaches where on that side of the ball has been amazing to watch. Also, Manny's doing this in a season where we're trotting out 3 true freshman LBs. Fail, OP. Fail.

Advertisement
Lol @ nitpicking at the defense at this point, given what they've accomplished

Next year might be worse on defense. The great thing about 1st year coaches is that you have the element of surprise because of the newness of it all. Next year, Manny will need to be more Denzel-ish "I'm surgical with this biiitchh" because he is not surprising anyone with his "exotic" scheme ...guys like Jimbo, Saban, Meyer, etc are calculating mf that recognize when to bring the pain and when to fall back...it really is chess to them...Manny is still learning checkers...

Last edited:

You think Barrow would come back? This is the kind of defense he can get linebackers to play his way.

Barrow was in the right place at the wrong time....where are those two penn st fcks now?

Saban let a high school HC coach his secondary also lol...Manny on the other hand worked with Banda at 2 different schools before asking for Richt to hire him.

And your point? Was he a successful HS coach? Seems like the next logical progression in a coaching carousel - like Rumph? Then, a guy that played semi pro and pouring tequila shots as a career.

Advertisement
Not a troll. Always been a fan since the 80s and witnessed all 5 NC in my lifetime. I have a friend that actually played with Bernie Kosar at the U during that Era. I am a Christian but I also believe in evolution lol. Definitely not a troll.

I think Bama has Sark in a no liability role where he can't hurt them, he can't help anyone else and if Kiffin takes a job they have dibs on him.

That's a ******* power play that our band of invalids running the AD could never pull off.

Advertisement
Back