The U Reloaded: Rise for 5

Advertisement
That was powerful! They should sit the entire team, coaches included, down and just show footage of the workouts and practice competitions so these guys can get a visual of what it takes to dominate. I can't think of a single guy on this team that wouldn't have got his *** kicked when he came into the locker room. We too soft! Coaches ain't been thru 10 practices and already calling them out. We making strides and incoming guy got a step up because they never played pussie regime. We gone get there, BUT they gotta turn it up NOW!!! Let's GO CANES!

Thanks for posting up the video. I forgot this was being made before the The U part 2 came out.

Advertisement
That was powerful! They should sit the entire team, coaches included, down and just show footage of the workouts and practice competitions so these guys can get a visual of what it takes to dominate. I can't think of a single guy on this team that wouldn't have got his *** kicked when he came into the locker room. We too soft! Coaches ain't been thru 10 practices and already calling them out. We making strides and incoming guy got a step up because they never played pussie regime. We gone get there, BUT they gotta turn it up NOW!!! Let's GO CANES!

Its about targeting and finding the studs that were able to do it, butch was a cutt above. He found the hof players and then developed thwm. U cant turn a jag to a first rounder bwcause of some magical workout regimen

Great film. Puts in sharp relief the poor attitude that was cultivated over the last 5 years. Somewhere in the film, one of the players said that practice was fun. Just go play football and make plays. Since spring practice started under Richt, players have been saying the same thing. It's fun. I take that as a good sign that Richt is putting the U back on track.

Great film. Puts in sharp relief the poor attitude that was cultivated over the last 5 years. Somewhere in the film, one of the players said that practice was fun. Just go play football and make plays. Since spring practice started under Richt, players have been saying the same thing. It's fun. I take that as a good sign that Richt is putting the U back on track.

They hadfun last year as well. Every college in america right now they all say the same stuff. Im not expecting a turn around this quick but i wull watch the true freshmen close that will ahow whattype of player this staffs going to bring. Stjllthe first true class is squad 17

They hadfun last year as well. Every college in america right now they all say the same stuff. Im not expecting a turn around this quick but i wull watch the true freshmen close that will ahow whattype of player this staffs going to bring. Stjllthe first true class is squad 17

Yes, it is best to reserve judgement on the new staff and this year's team. I just want a turn-around so much that anything that sounds positive has me stoked. I don't expect 10-2 this year. But, 8-4 plus a win in a decent bowl would be a significant step and help recruit that 2017 class.

Advertisement

Yes, it is best to reserve judgement on the new staff and this year's team. I just want a turn-around so much that anything that sounds positive has me stoked. I don't expect 10-2 this year. But, 8-4 plus a win in a decent bowl would be a significant step and help recruit that 2017 class.

Same here i feel the same way

Advertisement
Back