The U Reloaded: Rise for 5

BornAcaneDieAcane

Redshirt Freshman
[video=youtube;IfgzmNC2RHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfgzmNC2RHw[/video]

For those who haven't seen it, enjoy.

Advertisement
Najeh's documentary is better than both of espn's combined.

so much freaking talent that you cannot even comprehend.

best college team ever assembled and it is not even close.

Advertisement
The Tommy Moffitt segment sums it up for me in terms of why I think we were SO dominant.

Moffitt is now at LSU churning out monsters. Cochran comes from the same tree as Moffitt and look what he's done at Bama.

When you recruit great players and give them a strength coach like Moffitt, you are going to win championships.

I really hope we get back to having that attitude and expertise in the weight room. I'm not convinced that Gus Felder is that caliber a strength coach.

Last edited:
The pride and the tradition of the :neon:iversity of theMIAMI Hurricanes will not be entrusted to the timid or the weak!

The Tommy Moffitt segment sums it up for me in terms of why I think we were SO dominant.

Moffitt is now at LSU churning out monsters. Cochran comes from the same tree as Moffitt and look what he's done at Bama.

When you recruit great players and give them a strength coach like Moffitt, you are going to win championships.

I really hope we get back to having that attitude and expertise in the weight room. I'm not convinced that Gus Felder is that caliber a strength coach.

Based on what?

Advertisement

Based on what?

The fact that it's his first season as head of a college strength program. If we hired a head coach with 0 years experience we would all be questioning that as well.

Also, keep in mind I said "of that caliber," comparing him to Moffitt.

I hope he proves me wrong, would be great.

I am convinced he's better than Swasey, so at least it's a step in the right direction.

Advertisement
This should remind everyone how special najeh was. Probably the best athlete at RB we've ever had here - kid was special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miles was fired last year if Jizzbo didn't demand a zillion dollars to go there. Why are they firing coaches every year with Miles perpetually on the hot seat if Moffit is such a huge difference maker?

This should remind everyone how special najeh was. Probably the best athlete at RB we've ever had here - kid was special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's crazy talk. He was a straight line burner before he hurt his knee, but best athlete ever at RB? Ooph.

Advertisement
He had more wiggle than how you portray it, imo. He was a great track guy especially for his size...10.7/10/8 kind of guy in college and was a memeber of one of the best 4x100 track teams this school has had.

For my money, from a pure athlete perspective, Najeh, Willis, James Stewart all were 220+ guys who can run with anyone.

I could swear I pre ordered and was supposed to get something, shirt, signed copy, name in the credits can't remember. ****.

He had more wiggle than how you portray it, imo. He was a great track guy especially for his size...10.7/10/8 kind of guy in college and was a memeber of one of the best 4x100 track teams this school has had.

For my money, from a pure athlete perspective, Najeh, Willis, James Stewart all were 220+ guys who can run with anyone.

I don't remember that wiggle at all. He was fast though for awhile.

Najeh was special and should be considered as one of the best Rb's that we have had IMO.

I used to love watching him play because of his size- nobody wanted a part of him.

James Stewart is a good comparison-another monster.

However EDGE was the one!

Advertisement
Back