The U needs another rapper to endorse us. Why not Rick Ross.

CFLCane

Junior
Banned
It's a perfect fit. Now that were taking all the top Carol City for the next couple years we need to start a grassroots social media campaign to get Rick Ross on board. It's been a long time since we've had a good U song (trick daddy) and it would be a bonus for our recruiting and "swag factor".

Advertisement
It's a perfect fit. Now that were taking all the top Carol City for the next couple years we need to start a grassroots social media campaign to get Rick Ross on board. It's been a long time since we've had a good U song (trick daddy) and it would be a bonus for our recruiting and "swag factor".

Because he's a former corrections officer.

Because he's a former corrections officer.

He's also a former all dade football player.

tumblr_o9x8l7I1cq1t0q9vwo1_500.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought Ace Hood could have put out some fire pro-Cane tracks until I found out he was an FSU fan. Very disappointed as he is one of my favorite rappers; his flow and lyrics are on another level.

Oh well...at least we got Trick Daddy dropping us tracks from the local nursing home.

Y'all want bars?

0e904257d23ed0df231349c1bded5560.jpg

566f7ecbb8095fac786bd9f8682e47e1.jpg

This dude has the best flow of any freshman rapper this past year. Was reppin in his XXL Freshman Cypher photo shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Need to take down the Kodak Black post. That dude is all gators everything.

Advertisement
Sure, young hip hop stars create buzz, but you need a guy who has regular exposure and can open the wallets of people who have REAL $$$$...

[video=youtube;Spo8jp6jL7Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spo8jp6jL7Q[/video]

The Vanilla Ice Project | DIY

Like you expected me to push Future?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back