THE U music Video

Advertisement
Hello my fellow cane brethren and sisteren.
I am going on a quick 30 day mission for the Air Force (wont have my phone) and wanted to drop this video i made for the Mario Cristobal era. Please take a listen! Thank you for your support, Go Canes!

Incredibly well done! We need to play this after every third quarter so we can get the team and the crowd pumped up! Godspeed on your mission, stay safe and great work on this! We salute you, thank you for protecting us, and thank you for the video.

I am going on a quick 30 day mission for the Air Force (wont have my phone) and wanted to drop this video i made for the Mario Cristobal era. Please take a listen! Thank you for your support, Go Canes!

Certainly wasn’t expecting that.. I have to echo the post above.. incredibly well done!

Appreciate the work on that vid and lyrics along with what you do for the country!

Advertisement

Thank you for your service. Safe travels.

Advertisement

My homie what's goooooood

Advertisement

All facts all facts

Advertisement
All good brotha…Keesler lol 😂. Now we HAVE to link before u leave.
Hit me up when you get back. I'm in school but it's front-loaded with the difficult course material, after September it's pretty much smooth sailing.

Probably heading up to ATL for the GT game in November too.

Safe travels brother!

Hit me up when you get back. I'm in school but it's front-loaded with the difficult course material, after September it's pretty much smooth sailing.

Probably heading up to ATL for the GT game in November too.

Safe travels brother!
Copy that. Will do for sure and good luck with your course!

Advertisement
Back