"The U" Logo on the Jerseys

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U

First off - If you do not care or want to complain about the post or be one of the guys who say "I dont care just win" (Yea no shi*) just dont comment or go to another thread.

This is just embarrassing - as a coach and as a player to accept a crooked U on the jersey is just sad - Yes they finally added it back last year ----- But cmon Is it that hard to correct this? It's honestly sad - Its like a knock off version
AND we dont even have it on the black jerseys- The black unis havent been updated since they've came out - still no logo and the ugly thread - just sad - should and must change!

Advertisement
View attachment 89899

First off - If you do not care or want to complain about the post or be one of the guys who say "I dont care just win" (Yea no shi*) just dont comment or go to another thread.

This is just embarrassing - as a coach and as a player to accept a crooked U on the jersey is just sad - Yes they finally added it back last year ----- But cmon Is it that hard to correct this? It's honestly sad - Its like a knock off version
AND we dont even have it on the black jerseys- The black unis havent been updated since they've came out - still no logo and the ugly thread - just sad - should and must change!

theyre making some tweaks this year per the equipment room. likely any tweaks havent been released yet

Advertisement
That’s an easy fix. Change the material the U stitching is placed to non flexible pattern and all will be well.
It will probably take another season for them to sort it out. Remember, these guys went through the trouble of fishing old boots and dartboards out of the ocean and refining them into one-off uniforms before making sure the actual ones were adequate. It really shouldn't bother me this much, but our relationship with them is too transparent.

Advertisement
View attachment 89899

It's not crooked, it is emblazoned on stretch material...it stretches out when the jersey is put over the pads. They need to add the U on a non-stretch portion of cloth on the collar to fix the issue. Easy fix, Adidas just needs to make it happen.

Ive been thinking this for a while now. Put something between each side behind the jersey to prevent that part from stretching. Not very complicated..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back