The U in Barcelona!!

davidb1

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
My wife and I when on a little vacation to Barcelona, Spain. Saw an fellow cane there. We always bring the U flag with us on all of our trips.
Canes For Life!!
BARCR1.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tall brother looks like Darryl Strawberry. Rep the U! Whenever I wear a U t-shirt I always have a few people acknowledge The U. Never hear that with all the nole and jortsville gear wearers.

Advertisement
Tall brother looks like Darryl Strawberry. Rep the U! Whenever I wear a U t-shirt I always have a few people acknowledge The U. Never hear that with all the nole and jortsville gear wearers.
I get that a lot (Darryl Strawberry).

I get that a lot (Darryl Strawberry).
Lol. I figured you must be the one on the left, behind your wife. Judging by some of the above post, some were thinking you were the man on the right.

Good looking out, rep'n the Canes in Spain.

Lol. I figured you must be the one on the left, behind your wife. Judging by some of the above post, some were thinking you were the man on the right.

Good looking out, rep'n the Canes in Spain.[/QU

We rep the Canes everywhere. The other guy is George from Miami. I told him we will see him in Dallas 9/2.

Advertisement
I just took a closer look and **** if you don’t look like Daryl Strawberry, I mean if someone were to tell me it was him. I’d believe it.

Strawberry’s got to be about 40, right?

Advertisement
Back