The U getting exposure PayPerView🥊

Advertisement
This is what I don’t get, people getting off on this. The usual suspects enjoying the misery. Pretty cūnty if you ask me

This is what I don’t get, people getting off on this. The usual suspects enjoying the misery. Pretty cūnty if you ask me
Hey I'll take 15-1 ain't complaining. I'm coo with u 15-0ers by.....there is nothing more that i want then for you guys to be right. I'm just being realistic and know that it's highly unlikely. It's all fun to me I don't try to intentionally hurt the program I love ...them hurting me is what bothers me cause i want effort top to bottom.

I do feel like I'm starting to see effort. Even so willing to sacrifice this season for TRob and them boys to hit the ground running. I don't want one year rentals so I don't want Manny fired this year...I don't want to lose TRob or Ish

Hey I'll take 15-1 ain't complaining. I'm coo with u 15-0ers by.....there is nothing more that i want then for you guys to be right. I'm just being realistic and know that it's highly unlikely. It's all fun to me I don't try to intentionally hurt the program I love ...them hurting me is what bothers me cause i want effort top to bottom.

I do feel like I'm starting to see effort. Even so willing to sacrifice this season for TRob and them boys to hit the ground running. I don't want one year rentals so I don't want Manny fired this year...I don't want to lose TRob or Ish

What do you mean “you guys”?

Advertisement
My bad I don't know if your a 15-0er I assumed u were. I'm just saying just cause a joke about my team is said I don't let my ****** itch....I laugh about it cause I'm immune to losing I guess. I can't be offended by our own fans I'm just used to it I would say.

You're a good dude that’s been down (from a fan perspective) due to the canes. I get it. Me too. I’m a Cane through and through, but this is also a diversion for me, I’m not going to wallow in misery like some people do.

I don’t enjoy losing but I also don’t enjoy talking about losing.

I think there are some people here that enjoy the misery and are actually happy when the canes do poorly, and love hyping up the losing. Not you, but others. That’s my opinion.

I really don’t know what a 15-0er is supposed to be. Do you? Are we realistically supposed to go 15-0 with 2 teams we will play that out recruit us by a ton, 5-stars on the three deep, a massive talent disadvantage, a staff disadvantage, triple ours, and a player payroll which eclipses our coaching payroll?

Is is possible? Sure. Is it likely? I’ll let you answer that. Me? I’ll gladly take 10-11 regular season wins.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back