THE U 2

Advertisement
Al will sell it the wrong way by talking about pillars and showing them his notebook

Advertisement
Al can sell with the best of 'em...he sold you, I, and everyone else here.

The problem will come into play in two weeks when we play South Carolina and the days following where kids will watch top programs battle it out at big time bowl games and play for the National Championship.

I don't think it will help much. Maybe Golden with have an epiphany and say "maybe we should try to lock down south Florida" dumbasses

The problem will come into play in two weeks when we play South Carolina and the days following where kids will watch top programs battle it out at big time bowl games and play for the National Championship.

Then the big boy coaches will start crootin

Then the big boy coaches will start crootin

Big Checks and an outstanding on-field product is an infallible combination to present to a high school recruit.

"Have a car...and watch us beat the **** out of someone while you eat your Grandmother's sweet potato pie on New Year's Day"

WHERE IN THE **** CAN I SIGN

Advertisement
Some people on this board are sour beyond repair you know God **** well that ***** gonna help with recruiting it showed how it was mostly players effort that drove the program too the top not coaches and clouds!!

Some people on this board are sour beyond repair you know God **** well that ****s gonna help with recruiting it showed how it was mostly players effort that drove the program too the top not coaches and clouds!!

Why would that help. Until we get more fans at games, we will not recruit like we used to. Get more fans, will get better players.

Some people on this board are sour beyond repair you know God **** well that ****s gonna help with recruiting it showed how it was mostly players effort that drove the program too the top not coaches and clouds!!

Why would that help. Until we get more fans at games, we will not recruit like we used to. Get more fans, will get better players.

Winning fixes everything once the players put on the show the fans will be out in full effect!

Advertisement
If any of you were actually watching the **** documentary and not beating off to Butch and his striped shirt under his sweater vest, you would see he caught the exact same flak our current coach got and eventually won.

History has a way of repeating itself, so no I won't wack off to the possibility of a Butch Davis reunion. As far as I'm concerned Butch was Al (lame duck corch) until he started winning.

You can note all the stats you want, list all the HOF'ers who played under Butch and so forth..before that 2000 season **** was looking bleak as **** for us until both player and coach became one and both decided enough was enough.

All Ed Reed talked about is how players played and coaches coached..players were in practice governing themselves, there was actual accountability taken from the leaders and sprinkled down to the soldiers.

Gotta keep grabbing those guys who feel enough is enough and wanna make a change. This documentary showed how when players and coaches align with both the same goals in mind things get that snowball affect

..don't care who the coaches are when this happens but when it does coaching will only be half the reason why the change occurred..the leaders of the program must make up the other half

This documentary only can help in recruiting... Heat is ratcheting up on the admin though.

It'll help with recruiting but then Croots will remember we still have a corch.

Advertisement
If any of you were actually watching the **** documentary and not beating off to Butch and his striped shirt under his sweater vest, you would see he caught the exact same flak our current coach got and eventually won.

History has a way of repeating itself, so no I won't wack off to the possibility of a Butch Davis reunion. As far as I'm concerned Butch was Al (lame duck corch) until he started winning.

You can note all the stats you want, list all the HOF'ers who played under Butch and so forth..before that 2000 season **** was looking bleak as **** for us until both player and coach became one and both decided enough was enough.

All Ed Reed talked about is how players played and coaches coached..players were in practice governing themselves, there was actual accountability taken from the leaders and sprinkled down to the soldiers.

Gotta keep grabbing those guys who feel enough is enough and wanna make a change. This documentary showed how when players and coaches align with both the same goals in mind things get that snowball affect

..don't care who the coaches are when this happens but when it does coaching will only be half the reason why the change occurred..the leaders of the program must make up the other half

This is stupid...

Butch was hit with 31scholarships losses and still went 4-0 in bowl games with a MUCH better record at the U than Golden!

The difference is Butch was dealing with more severe ncaa as penalties I think they said he loss like 31 scholarships Al has only loss 9 and is still struggling

Advertisement
Back