The type of loss you RESIGN from

Miami AD Blake James tells me no coaching change coming after game. Called it , "disappointing," but, "We'll go and get ready to play Duke."

A real AD would call it "disgusting," "embarrassing," "intolerable, but "disappointing?" Fire this eunuch now!

Worst loss in the HISTORY of UM football, and this yellow-toothed sniveling sissy calls it "disappointing". I'm disappointed that his wife hasn't domestically abused him to death yet.

Advertisement
What do you expect him to say? AD speak. The roof is about to fall on his head as well. The piling on of the newspapers, social media, etc. can't be ignored anymore is the point. We'll see what happens this week.

Miami AD Blake James tells me no coaching change coming after game. Called it , "disappointing," but, "We'll go and get ready to play Duke."

A real AD would call it "disgusting," "embarrassing," "intolerable, but "disappointing?" Fire this eunuch now!

Worst loss in the HISTORY of UM football, and this yellow-toothed sniveling sissy calls it "disappointing". I'm disappointed that his wife hasn't domestically abused him to death yet.

Chise,
The worst thing for me is that Flake and his putridly pussified ways are symptomatic of the rotting culture of incompetence put in place by that duplicitous troll Shalala. Even worst than that is the realization that there doesn't seem to be a single take charge Alpha type of leader to put a stop to it. The Mexican doesn't exactly inspire any confidence. He's just another spineless politician content to maintain the status quo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If the rumors of his buyout going down Dec 1 are true, wouldn't it make more financial sense to negotiate the buyout( for Als agent) before that point? Not that Al would do it, but I'm just asking?

Advertisement
Back