The type of loss you RESIGN from

Advertisement
Folden's the greediest, prideless scumbag in history. He doesn't care about putting himself and his family and his team through this humiliation as long as he keeps getting the monster check every week. Money over everything for Folden.

Advertisement
least we know it's a definite now... so all us U family can look to the future... and the rebirth of The U!!!

Advertisement
Miami AD Blake James tells me no coaching change coming after game. Called it , "disappointing," but, "We'll go and get ready to play Duke."

It's not Golden's job to resign.
This is all on the BOT and school President.

Let's keep the eye on the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You're delusional if you think he resigns. I wouldn't walk away from that money.

If you think it's embarrassing now, just wait until next week's loss metastasizes quarter by quarter, and the games that follow.

Each loss will be increasingly embarrassing as the team tanks and the injuries pile up, especially if Malik starts and kills more receivers - its another ugly loss at Duke. And, Al won't quit. From that standpoint it will get way worse.

Miami AD Blake James tells me no coaching change coming after game. Called it , "disappointing," but, "We'll go and get ready to play Duke."

A real AD would call it "disgusting," "embarrassing," "intolerable, but "disappointing?" Fire this eunuch now!

Advertisement
Back