The Turnover Chain today

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
Was the turnover chain being worn by player who was the recipient of an illegal forward pass during an interception return? If so, can somebody explain to me what that player had to do with a turnover?

Also, you got shut out by Louisiana Tech in the Walk On's Independence Bowl. I don't think Coconut Grove wants to be repped by you.

I look forward to Manny's replacement killing and burying this dumb played out gimmick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I said it should go away after year one, before it became a joke. I got mauled like Danny Boy in bear country, but I was WAY more right than I ever thought I would be.

This years pathetic performance is an embarrassment to everyone and has proved that the ridiculous TO chain and TD rings have no positive effect except but to make us look like some bottom dwelling clowns. It's about time we rid ourselves of this garbage.

Advertisement
Was the turnover chain being worn by player who was the recipient of an illegal forward pass during an interception return? If so, can somebody explain to me what that player had to do with a turnover?

The roster is loaded with idiots. #23 Couch was involved in two examples. In the first half he made a blatant personal foul by hitting the punt returner early. Somehow the players nearby on the sideline rush out to congratulate him, even though the penalty markers were yards away.

Then the play you described.

In between Couch had an opportunity to recover a fumbled punt but let it get away

Advertisement
Back