The truth

bigdaddiee

Recruit
1) Morris is still hurt and scared to plant his injured ankle.
2) The guard tapping the center letting the de jump the snap was pop warner like
3) all though dallas Crawford played with a ton of heart he does not know when to cut the ball up field. Clements had 2 nice runs on the last drive because he cut it up field when it should of been
4) aj highsmith is a special teamer. Love the kid but boy is he slow
5) how are you in prevent with Aqm and McCord on the sideline
6) how do you have 2 weeks to prepare for the best te in the country and not bump him , shadow him or cover him?
7) we need to go man to man more often
8) you have a young ol and you only show base looks?

Advertisement
We need to stop the zone blocking with Crawford in. The OL needs to just power forward and let Crawford run straight through. He's a good hard runner, btu he doesn't have the best cuts.

Advertisement
Love the W but what I see is...

-we play wayyyyyy too much zone, any avg qb like a Renner is too comfortable and have guys underneath getting soo much easy yards. We play zone like we are savannah st playing againt the canes.

-I know we want to rotae olineman in but we play soo many different combinations on the oline, we looked poor throughout the game upfront.

-I really dont understand the last drive on defense. We barely got to qb wth 4 so we only send 3 and drop everyone 25 yards off???

Love the W but what I see is...

-we play wayyyyyy too much zone, any avg qb like a Renner is too comfortable and have guys underneath getting soo much easy yards. We play zone like we are savannah st playing againt the canes.

-I know we want to rotae olineman in but we play soo many different combinations on the oline, we looked poor throughout the game upfront.

-I really dont understand the last drive on defense. We barely got to qb wth 4 so we only send 3 and drop everyone 25 yards off???

Only thing that concerned me was some one shoulda been on ebron like glue no way he should be allowed to make a play like that

Advertisement
1) Morris is still hurt and scared to plant his injured ankle.
2) The guard tapping the center letting the de jump the snap was pop warner like
3) all though dallas Crawford played with a ton of heart he does not know when to cut the ball up field. Clements had 2 nice runs on the last drive because he cut it up field when it should of been
4) aj highsmith is a special teamer. Love the kid but boy is he slow
5) how are you in prevent with Aqm and McCord on the sideline
6) how do you have 2 weeks to prepare for the best te in the country and not bump him , shadow him or cover him?
7) we need to go man to man more often

1, 4, 5, 6, 7 fvckin yes

Especially 5 & 7

I thought the defensive gameplan was lazy and uncreative. Vanilla all the way. I agree with you that we made it easy for their crappy young oline.

Agree with this. Where is the pressure blitzing we saw in first few games? Where is man press coverage?
We've resorted back to being 80% zone coverage, ugh.

Advertisement
Back