The Truth

Advertisement
heard Jackson gonna be trash this year, believe he transferred to central.

Advertisement
I can't even bring myself to follow this kids recruitment. He's the next Beast Mode

Advertisement
Who do people think is better, Daniels or Franklin?
Thad Franklin & it's not even close.

I like Daniels he's a good home run hittin back with speed reminds me of Brandon Oliver type.

But Franklin is a back with NFL upside at 6'0 200+lbs with the perfect combination of size, speed, power & balance.

He had 1,602yds & 14TD's at 9.8ypc last year, he's an Elite back & the top priority at RB for the 21 class.

Advertisement
He transferred back to Central in January.

His dad is the HC at Jackson but was coaching at Central when he was in 8th & 9th grade.

Coach Everson was also his RB coach at Central & at Jackson last year. But Amari went back to Central because Central is a better program & his pops feels he'll do better at MC with that staff in terms of his development for his Junior/Senior year.

Central also always has an OL with a bunch of D1 lineman, so everything doesn't have to be on his shoulders where he's the only good player on the team.

Speed, Power, Patience, Vision. Kid has it all!!

Can’t wait to see him in a Cane Uniform.

Clemson, UGA, USCe, Bama, FSU, Ole Miss, UF, Tennessee all gonna be backing up one these the next couple years for this kid
brinks

Advertisement
I would take him over anyone in the country. LOVE this kids game. Have since that baby cane squad. My only concern is if he keeps doing all this transferring **** he may ***** his shot with us and many other good schools. Only cause when that keeps occurring your transcripts get ****ed

I like Daniels he's a good home run hittin back with speed reminds me of Brandon Oliver type.

But Franklin is a back with NFL upside at 6'0 200+lbs with the perfect combination of size, speed, power & balance.

He had 1,602yds & 14TD's at 9.8ypc last year, he's an Elite back & the top priority at RB for the 21 class.

Wow, didn’t know Thad was carrying that much size to go along with that speed El, that’s pretty amazing. I do like Daniels as well, kid seemed to run over guys when he needed to do so. I would be happy with either RB for 2021, they both look like special talents.

I would take him over anyone in the country. LOVE this kids game. Have since that baby cane squad. My only concern is if he keeps doing all this transferring **** he may ***** his shot with us and many other good schools. Only cause when that keeps occurring your transcripts get ****ed

@dsddcane wow did not know that, thought kids transferring that their transcripts would easily make it with them, seriously. I had no idea that things could get messed up that badly if kids transferred. Is that done to stop kids from moving? Or is it because of the beaucratic red tape that things get messed up?

With you on this. I'm shocked there hasn't been more love for Franklin on this board. Just based on watching film he's my top RB in South Florida and probably Florida, regardless of class--even over Chaney whom I'm VERY high on.

Advertisement
Back