the truth about what will happen with dalvin cook

Bull Gators are spending like crazy. Throwing good money (recruits) after bad (Muschamp) in my opinion.

Advertisement
CANES FANS MEET Joseph Yearby, THE NEXT BIG THING......

AND A MIAMI HURRICANES COMMIT

[video=youtube;deIXH-uFt2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deIXH-uFt2o[/video]

CANES FANS MEET Joseph Yearby, THE NEXT BIG THING......

AND A MIAMI HURRICANES COMMIT

[video=youtube;deIXH-uFt2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deIXH-uFt2o[/video]

LMFAO. No lie dude. Seriously. People still slurping all over Cook, and act like Yearby is an afterthought. All Yearby is doing is freaking BALLING out every week and running up a storm. Dude is running wild, and barely a word from many of our fans, still sitting there slurping over some cat who basically told us to suck his D8ck.

6_1031870.jpg

Pretty sure this kid doesn't give a **** about a gator either.

Fact is we don't need Cook and if he doesn't want to be here we got 2 studs to replace him. If we're coming back then no 1 recruit will break this team or should upset us fans because if he doesn't want to ride with us he'll get ran the **** over like any other team that gets in our way

Advertisement
he thinks gainesville is the place to be. he is going to be one of the few studs in their recruiting class and never play for an nc.

Quit hating on the man! As much as I would like for him to be Cane, I'm even more happy for him as a Rocket getting the opportunity to an expensive *** education that his parents could not afford. It's not like we will face him while he is with the Gators anyways.

If that is the case, then a UM education costs a lot more and is better than UF.

UF: $21,000.00 x 4 = $84,000.00

UM: $41,580.00 x 4 = $166,320.00

http://www.sfa.ufl.edu/basics/cost-of-attendance/
https://umshare.miami.edu/web/wda/accountservices/Tuition_Rates/2013-2014_Tuition_Undergrad.pdf

And this proves?? Don't be a selective reader and read the entire comment...no where in my comment did I compare cost of tuition for each program. Either way $84K or $166K its expensive and money his parents could not afford if he was not receiving a scholarship.

You said "I'm even more happy for him as a Rocket getting the opportunity to an expensive *** education that his parents could not afford."

Would you be happier if he got a better and more expensive education?

I am just curious.

If he went to Palm Beach State and got out the hood I would be happy for the kid.

We have a top 5 class with two great running backs committed. I'm worried about the guys who want to be Hurricanes and help Al Golden keep building the program, not the ****-breathed ******s who chose to go elsewhere. These threads are some real loser type of ****. Yearby and Powell and we're talking about this **** stick? **** OUTTAAA HEREEEEE

Ur kidding me? U mean cooks not coming here!?
**** it's too bad Yearby is our best RB commit ):

Advertisement
"Cook didn't commit and we beat the Gators!! Oh no the sky is falling!!!" Lol But seriously this thread is pointless. Feel like I just wasted 3 mins of my life. Put this thread in your pocket and come talk to me in January.

Pretty sure this kid doesn't give a **** about a gator either.

He had a really good game last week. Does anyone have his stats from this week?

2 tds rushing......and 2 ints on defense............in a rivalry game against ELY.

Umm...safe to say i dont care if we get Cook or not.............Cook's mom is in on Gata....forget about a flip their man....focus on what we do have....the flip i can actually see is Ermon Lane.

Advertisement
So my local high here in the east bay played against Freedom high last Friday. Freedom has a 5 star RB named Joe Mixon. This kid has offers from everyone significant. I got 3 texts from dads who were at the game saying that Joe Mixon did the gator chomp after scoring a TD. One of the gals in my office has a kid at Freedom and the belief is this kid is going to commit to uf after he takes all of his visits which are all scheduled for this month.

Kind of just general info for those who think Dalvin Cook is gonna walk into uf and be the man on day 1 without being contested.

scout profile: http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=6316582

/position bump

I think we get both if Lane flips to us before Cook enrolls to UF. Cook said that he and Lane could turn UF's offense around. If Lane Flips I think he starts have doubts about Gators O.

Advertisement
forget about Cook. If we keep winning, Fournette becomes more realistic.

Absolutely. I prefer Yearby and we don't need to of the same back. Powell give a real good second small fast back. What we need is a big back to balance the attack. Fournette is a beast and why shoulodn't we have a shot at him. He was coming for OV before this week. The SEC win can only help. Miles should get show cause from the OKS thing but of course he is SEC so that will go nowhere. But it is a chip in LSU armor. Miami is more like New Orleans than any other college town. At the moment Al has that whole godlike thing going, so I figure he can do anything.

Advertisement
Back