the truth about what will happen with dalvin cook

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
he thinks gainesville is the place to be. he is going to be one of the few studs in their recruiting class and never play for an nc.

Advertisement
279.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Long *** time til NSD, in 2011 we were melting down that Bush was gonna play somewhere in the state of Alabama, and Howard would not even give us a look. Not saying that we flip him, but there is a long way to go and if we continue winning, and I would be disappointed if we won less than 9 now, we will end up signing someone else to compliment Yearby and Powell.

Advertisement
I'm gonna take a page out of SFBay's playbook from the '09 recruiting class....

If we don't get Cook it's all good, because we've already got JOSEPH YEARBY AND BRANDON POWELL.

we are such brand whores sometimes. I mean Cook, Sony.. you do know Yearby had a great game vs BTW and he is a stud right? and behind a strong Oline someone like Yearby skills can end up being just like Duke.

Advertisement

I always thought Dalvin was just so much more explosive than Yearby, but let me tell you....after Friday I don't think it's that a big a difference at all. Yearby showed some real burst, and top end speed. It was impressive and surprising. He's not just shifty. I feel a lot better about losing out on Dalvin if that's what ends up happening.

Advertisement
Back