THE TRUTH ABOUT THESE RECURITS AS I SEE IT

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has a much better chance at early PT at Miami than Georgia. Your post lacks logic.

Not so sure, Jmo but I think TS believes hes a better player than T.campbell and sees that kid starting day one on arguably the second best team in the country. Meanwhile we got a talented kid like Gurvan Hall sitting behind freakin Knowles. You better believe uga coaches are pointing that out to him.

Advertisement
If you have something to say. Don't hide behind your language wall. Like you in third grade or something. Be man papi, or woman and say it straight up

I’ll say it straight up, According to you profile you “joined” this board 18 months ago, have 65 posts which for the most part have been received negatively. This in my book makes you a troll. Now this board can at times be littered by cane fans that unfortunately like to engage in this behavior, but I am tolerant of them because I believe they are cane fans at their core.

You on the other hand I believe are something I will never be tolerant of and that’s a fan of another team that comes on the board and pretends to be a cane fan. You and your loathsome brethren can be spotted a mile away because you all display some basic tells. First you post primarily in the recruiting board. Second your posts are littered with why we shouldn’t be so confused when someone in our backyard wants to go elsewhere or how we are selfish for wanting them to be canes. Third, you ******** never speak in the possessive about the canes, that’s where you guys always get tripped up.

My guess is that by your join date your a fan of an sec team, and became a cane fan when it looked like we would absolutely murder everyone in the country with our recruiting. My guess, your a dawg fan, and if that the case you could be doing something productive like ******* UGGA in the *** with your needle ****. If your a fan of another SEC team, I am sure your uncle will do. I hope that was straight enough for you “papi.”

Advertisement
If you have something to say. Don't hide behind your language wall. Like you in third grade or something. Be man papi, or woman and say it straight up
First of all, I was born here in the states (MIA) and don't need to hide behind no wall...
2nd. I did tell you straight up and go suck a di**! What part did you not understand? We can do this all day if you like Papi? Come mierda!

First of all, I was born here in the states (MIA) and don't need to hide behind no wall...
2nd. I did tell you straight up and go suck a di**! What part did you not understand? We can do this all day if you like Papi? Come mierda!

First of all I could careless if you were conceived in the back of a van or where you where born at. All I ask if you're going to insult me do it in English you are living in the United States of America. Homers, like you I deal with on this board all day I get it, you run with the crowd. I'm a die-hard canes fan that's in tuned what's the reality of these kids and what's going on with my team. You and all the rest of you canes homers are not going to stop me from giving my opinion I don't need friends or Pals

Last edited:
I’ll say it straight up, According to you profile you “joined” this board 18 months ago, have 65 posts which for the most part have been received negatively. This in my book makes you a troll. Now this board can at times be littered by cane fans that unfortunately like to engage in this behavior, but I am tolerant of them because I believe they are cane fans at their core.

You on the other hand I believe are something I will never be tolerant of and that’s a fan of another team that comes on the board and pretends to be a cane fan. You and your loathsome brethren can be spotted a mile away because you all display some basic tells. First you post primarily in the recruiting board. Second your posts are littered with why we shouldn’t be so confused when someone in our backyard wants to go elsewhere or how we are selfish for wanting them to be canes. Third, you ******** never speak in the possessive about the canes, that’s where you guys always get tripped up.

My guess is that by your join date your a fan of an sec team, and became a cane fan when it looked like we would absolutely murder everyone in the country with our recruiting. My guess, your a dawg fan, and if that the case you could be doing something productive like ******* UGGA in the *** with your needle ****. If your a fan of another SEC team, I am sure your uncle will do. I hope that was straight enough for you “papi.”

I'm sitting here reading this long dissertation LOL of a classic Homer when will Homer's like you get it in this post I am talking about the mentality of kids where recruiting and the realities of whats on Miami roster it's not trolling because you have a difference of opinion because of the way I think I know I have haters on this board and I'm okay with that haters make the world go round but what really annoys me is Homer's like this one they can't think for themselves they love running with the crowd and they're not in tune with reality about their team or what's going on with their team you guys can give me negative post all you want I don't need to be liked nor am I looking for friends or Pals on this board. This is got be a woman wrote that

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back