THE TRUTH ABOUT THESE RECURITS AS I SEE IT

mikegrinder

Recruit
I'm setting here going over all these recurits interviews and articles of Tyrique Stevenson Evan Neal, Macintosh, and Richards, Ingram. Five guys who are the blue chips still on the table. Let's start with Tyrique he knows we are stacked with athletes at db for the next two years. Unless you're an elite freshman you will be riding the pine. He said to himself I'll take my talents to Georgia. Evan, it's just simple math UM needs tackles, We all know he's going to commit .Macintosh lot of competition at running back at UM. OU, maybe not as much. Would not be surprised if he commits 2 OU. Richards,is saying to himself I see how they are using DJ. And I might be able to work my way in at safety and receiver a little bit. I could see him committing to Miami. Ingram, again people just simple math. Miami didn't recruit enough DTS last year and Miami has been his leader. He will be cane

Advertisement
I'm setting here going over all these recurits interviews and articles of Tyrique Stevenson Evan Neal, Macintosh, and Richards, Ingram. Five guys who are the blue chips still on the table. Let's start with Tyrique he knows we are stacked with athletes at db for the next two years. Unless you're an elite freshman you will be riding the pine. He said to himself I'll take my talents to Georgia. Evan, it's just simple math UM needs tackles, We all know he's going to commit .Macintosh lot of competition at running back at UM. OU, maybe not as much. Would not be surprised if he commits 2 OU. Richards,is saying to himself I see how they are using DJ. And I might be able to work my way in at safety and receiver a little bit. I could see him committing to Miami. Ingram, again people just simple math. Miami didn't recruit enough DTS last year and Miami has been his leader. He will be cane
Wait, you think Stevenson is scared of our competition at DB and thinks UGA provides an easier path to PT? Sorry but that's where I had to check out.

Advertisement
UGA is deeper at DB than we are and OU has just as much at RB as we do and was regarded as one of the best backfields in the country this year.

Advertisement
UGA is deeper at DB than we are and OU has just as much at RB as we do and was regarded as one of the best backfields in the country this year.
Mike from Grinder is always just throwing **** around to see what sticks. Guy makes Broke look like an insider.

Wait, you think Stevenson is scared of our competition at DB and thinks UGA provides an easier path to PT? Sorry but that's where I had to check out.

Yeah.....UGA's been stacking their secondary with 4 and 5 star players. Many think TS is going to play Safety at the next level. His best opportunity for early playing time is Miami given that we only return Carter and Hall (if Knowles transfers *crosses fingers*). This is beyond the dumbest thread I've read this month.

Advertisement
Yea, how many safeties we returning next season? Freshman gone have to play at that spot much sooner than later.

Yeah.....UGA's been stacking their secondary with 4 and 5 star players. Many think TS is going to play Safety at the next level. His best opportunity for early playing time is Miami given that we only return Carter and Hall (if Knowles transfers *crosses fingers*). This is beyond the dumbest thread I've read this month.
Beat me to it

Which makes me thibk he can't be this dumb he knows what's here so I keep saying we have no chance yet it keeps feeling like we do

Advertisement
ts aint scared of nobody. stop it. its like when people go to bama because its easy. you kidding, those kids have to earn their spots.

Which makes me thibk he can't be this dumb he knows what's here so I keep saying we have no chance yet it keeps feeling like we do

Overall I think bags win out on this one. His decision to skip out on Paradise for UGA's ribbon cutting ceremony told me everything I needed to know. That and this kid's going to likely commit in December before he EE's, which is what you do when you're a hometown kid looking to skip out to another school so local pressure doesn't play a part.

Advertisement
Back