The truth about Miami football

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow. That really was painful.

Takeaways?

Miami has finished ranked 3 times in the past 14 years and 2 of those were under a burnt out Mark Richt who got killed on this board.

Miami is basically Kansas State or Missouri.

It was fun while it lasted.
In a few years, Miami will be Kansas with some dusty trophies.

I honestly think the fix could be as simple as running a modern spread offense and allow the kids to have fun playing offensive football.

Our recruiting class is actually better than what i would have thought based on how this season went. So its not like we are getting nothing but 3 star kids.

Our recruiting class is actually better than what i would have thought based on how this season went. So its not like we are getting nothing but 3 star kids.

Yeah, but if you watch the video that’s the point the dude makes. Miami’s recruiting classes are generally much better than all these teams they keep losing to, and yet it doesn’t make any difference.

So it doesn’t matter what the recruiting class looks like. It won’t make a real difference in the W-L record at the end of the season.

Advertisement
Yeah, but if you watch the video that’s the point the dude makes. Miami’s recruiting classes are generally much better than all these teams they keep losing to, and yet it doesn’t make any difference.

So it doesn’t matter what the recruiting class looks like. It won’t make a real difference in the W-L record at the end of the season.

I dont disagree with that.

Not without good coaching. I'd take the 20th ranked recruiting class with a coach that knows how to win over the #5 ranked class with a coach that can't beat FIU. Talent matters, but **** it, coaching matters a **** of a lot as well.

Advertisement
I honestly think the fix could be as simple as running a modern spread offense and allow the kids to have fun playing offensive football.

Hire Mike Leach

Advertisement
Oh Man, this is just painful to watch.

Nothing but facts! The best part was when he said in the beginning miami has a serious leadership problem at the top. Amen to that brother! Any of you guys that have Twitter should tweet this to canesfootball, Blake, manny, Strawley, Frenk and anyone else associated and responsible for this abortion. Smh

Hire Mike Leach
You know a Leach hire will be up for debate here, however, at least with Leach we know what we're getting based on a coaching record. And now that we have hind-site we can clearly see what TNM is and what 12 games have or have not produced. I'm very confident Leach would have made a better showing.

Advertisement
Back