THE TOUCHDOWN “RINGS”... not a fan.

I think it’s pretty corny. Especially when we’re gonna play sorry teams and put 6-7 touchdowns. It’s gonna get annoying. Also, i feel like it takes away from the allure of the turnover chain

Advertisement
They should have been backwards thumb rings ....so players could throw up the "U" while flashing them

Absolutely LOVE them...great idea...offense loves it too. LETS GO CANES!

:stormwarningflag-sm::neonu::stormwarningflag-sm::neonu:

Advertisement
I wanted a Touchdown Hookah or Vape. Something to tie into an updated Version of Sebastian smoking a pipe. ****, a group smoke with Sebastian around a hookah would work. And we’d get a lot of shît for it which is perfect.

That would be great!

The stadium fills up with a smoke cloud everytime we score!!

That would be great!

The stadium fills up with a smoke cloud everytime we score!!
33DB4CD1-97A1-4757-A3BB-8C90A394F47A.gif
81957E20-CCFD-410F-93F2-2BB502673930.gif

I don’t know if I like the picture or the rings grew on me... I couldn’t even read them during the game.

The chain so hard though.
Very hard to read, I thought it said Miami Canes. They're different but I thought the chain was good enough. I can see how the offense would want some camera time too though and how Manny would want to give an incentive to a horrible offense from last year.

So how many times are we going to see the touchdown rings come out against Bethune Cookman this Saturday?? 🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rings don't really bother me. It's something that's great when winning but its comical when you're losing. Biggest issue with them to me is that on tv you can't even read it.

Love the chain. Neutral on the knuckles.

Big hit that is game changing should earn the players some type of gear with these outstanding words on it

(I know, it ain't happening. We're not "thug U" blah blah blah)
DSTe0I1U8AA5GYf.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back