The Tell on Mark Richt

Advertisement
7AC7EB46-FDFE-4488-B279-9C1C372D716C.gif

Wow. That might get him fired these days. There's our out, everyone celebrate, even if we lose! Lol

Advertisement
You guys want a coach with fire in him then he has a video with fire and trying to get him fired with it.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter now, but one video available before the hire shows how Richt was not a fit for UM...If Blake and the BOT had cared to do ANY research...

Disagree. Video shows Richt wanting his players to be respectful, have class in victory and not rub it in the losing team’s face. Richt did something similar last year I believe when we beat FSU and a few players were at midfield doing some taunting or something by the FSU logo.
Don’t follow you as to how this shows Richt would not be a fit here; if anything it’s the opposite.

Advertisement
Disagree. Video shows Richt wanting his players to be respectful, have class in victory and not rub it in the losing team’s face. Richt did something similar last year I believe when we beat FSU and a few players were at midfield doing some taunting or something by the FSU logo.
Don’t follow you as to how this shows Richt would not be a fit here; if anything it’s the opposite.

Hit! Stick! Bust D1ck!

Talk Schit! Talk Schit! Talk Schit!

Get the fvck outta here with that soft beta male stuff. Mork Rich is a pastor not a football coach.

The more I see and hear Richt, the more I miss Jimmy Bad A$$ Johnson...Jimmy is the best HC we have ever had, no disrespect toward Schnelly, he was an icon as well, but J.J. was and is so Miami

Advertisement
Hit! Stick! Bust D1ck!

Get the fvck outta here with that soft beta male stuff. Mork Rich is a pastor not a football coach.
Hit! Stick! Bust D1ck!

Yeah, okay. All those buzzwords, cliches, and the tough language sounds great.
But I doubt that was UM’s criteria-or would be any major college’s criteria for hiring a head football coach.

Yeah, okay. All those buzzwords, cliches, and the tough language sounds great.
But I doubt that was UM’s criteria-or would be any major college’s criteria for hiring a head football coach.

"buzzzwords and cliches" that's what this guy thinks about whe he hears "Hit stick bust d1ck talk schit"

You can always separate the weak from the obsolete. Right from the start.

buzzwords and cliches.

So you condone an HC pushing and yelling at his own players? Especially in a situation were they will be surely embarrassed, i.e.. Broadcasted game.

"buzzzwords and cliches" that's what this guy thinks about whe he hears "Hit stick bust d1ck talk schit"

You can always separate the weak from the obsolete. Right from the start.

buzzwords and cliches.

If you’re referring to Coach Richt when you write “this guy,” I will defer to him as to what he thinks.
If you’re referring to me and are attempting to characterize what I think when I see those buzzwords / cliches, re-read what I wrote, including the “sounds great” part omitted from your response.
Back when UM was crushing other teams those sayings were of course popular and part of the U’s bravado and mystique. However, UM is not presently crushing opponents and that (bad boy) aura of invincibility is not the present status of the football program.
Reiterating some well known buzzwords / cliches from the past is not going to return the U to where it needs to be. And, once again, regarding the actual topic of my comments, it’s highly doubtful that was the criteria UM’s search committee used or would use in selecting a football coach.[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Back