The Tears threads

mianjomar

Junior
Those were fun while we thought we were moving in the right direction. Florida is obviously anything but a dumpster fire now and we barely beat FSU and I doubt we could even beat them now. I’m for deleting these threads and worry about getting our own stuff together.

Advertisement
Those were fun while we thought we were moving in the right direction. Florida is obviously anything but a dumpster fire now and we barely beat FSU and I doubt we could even beat them now. I’m for deleting these threads and worry about getting our own stuff together.

Not so fun anymore when we are out-corching them

Advertisement
I understand the premise that you can't talk shît when you suck. I cant talk shît about the results. Our coaching is awful and everyone from UGA to UiF that called Richt "avg" was right...and at this point i think avg is generous

I dont think the threads should get deleted, however. It's not all about saying their team sucks and our team is better. There's an inate hate i feel for those smug "Florida"Flop" cucks since my childhood. I'm the son of 2 UM parents, multiple relatives with law degrees from UM...and yes, family members deeply involved with the school... Enough so that you know who he/she/they are....and I'll leave it at that. I'm not an insider. I dont ask about it. Occasionally I talk basic UM with the kids on the rare times i visit family. I'm sure my friends @Cane Dynasty and @SpikeUM get far more insight than me.

A lot of what we make fun of in Gator Tears is the gaytor mindset and mentality...their obsession with stars and their incessant talk about flipping everyone else's recruits like they're Bama. Mullet underperforms as a recruiter and squats down like a rapper showing off his grill in pics and they cheer it on. I'm calling it corny af.

Last year they had 4 wins and no bowl and we looked bound for a solid bowl game. This year the tables have turned. Maybe next year we get a real OC and QB coach and things change again? I dont recall people saying Mullet was a bad coach when he wanted the UM job, i believe it was more about personality.

Week after week i have watched less talented teams play us to the wire or beat us. This is coaching...and we are destroying Richt right now for it. We're not in denial. Most of the gaytes were in denial year 3 of sharkfuqqer until the near end.

Going on Gator Tears now, you don't see the same posts. There are less posts and it's more about the mentality that gets brought up. We cant talk about being a better team when we've been tRicht.

They drop us when we are good and want to play us when we are down. 2 months ago they didnt want to play us in 19...now they cant wait. They're getting Chris Steele...and errrybody else.

And believe me, if somehow we land recruits they want, the tears will fall. I think our posts as of late reflect the reality of the seasons and the results we've seen.

I'm proud that, for the most part, Gator Tears has kept to the premise of focusing on the enemy and not disparaging fellow canes....as long as they were good canes and not trolls. It became a sanctuary, a safe place on a board of utter savagery at times. Guys could come in Gator Tears and post in peace.

Personally, the occasional beefs I had on the rest of the board didn't follow over into the thread. I wouldnt allow it, in fact. I made it a point to upvote my foes on principle...for myself and others because the thread was bigger than any individual which is why i was quick to stop those intent on disrupting that, @IndayArtHauz and all. It was a team effort. It actually helped me mend fences with people i beefed with elsewhere which was good for all.

Gator Tears is a Canes brotherhood good for camaraderie.

It was @Dwinstitles idea and i had the conversation about it with him and someone else, @Hstokes1447, started it. No slight on him. He is immortalized in penning it but he was not a regular participant... No issue there either. Look at who was on the first page of posts. Some familiar names.

I can tell you that, for the sake of at least having a sanctuary from the brutal board, if it is locked, i will start another thread to accomplish the same thing. And this time i won't have to wait on mods to get disruptive people out of the thread by band, i will have the power to do a thread only band...something i asked for long ago. I never wanted to see most of the guys that started trouble get band from the board, only from the thread. I will be able to do this.

Rant done. Picking up my kids. Govern yourselves accordingly and i will do as i need to. We will be back, God willing, when people at the top and the coaches do the right things for us to be where we should be.

Last edited:
Lol Florida is ***, just wait. Us having corch Alf Rick on orffense doesnt make the gaytor some unbeatable team..Kentucky says lulz

You want the tears threads gone on a day FSU plays Clemson and Ufag plays Georgia. A day when both teams are likely to get fcked up.

Advertisement
I understand the premise that you can't talk shît when you suck. I cant talk shît about the results. Our coaching is awful and everyone from UGA to UiF that called Richt "avg" was right...and at this point i think avg is generous

I dont think the threads should get deleted, however. It's not all about saying their team sucks and our team is better. There's an inate hate i feel for those smug "Florida"Flop" cucks since my childhood. I'm the son of 2 UM parents, multiple relatives with law degrees from UM...and yes, family members deeply involved with the school... Enough so that you know who he/she/they are....and I'll leave it at that. I'm not an insider. I dont ask about it. Occasionally I talk basic UM with the kids on the rare times i visit family. I'm sure my friends @Cane Dynasty and @SpikeUM get far more insight than me.

A lot of what we make fun of in Gator Tears is the gaytor mindset and mentality...their obsession with stars and their incessant talk about flipping everyone else's recruits like they're Bama. Mullet underperforms as a recruiter and squats down like a rapper showing off his grill in pics and they cheer it on. I'm calling it corny af.

Last year they had 4 wins and no bowl and we looked bound for a solid bowl game. This year the tables have turned. Maybe next year we get a real OC and QB coach and things change again? I dont recall people saying Mullet was a bad coach when he wanted the UM job, i believe it was more about personality.

Week after week i have watched less talented teams play us to the wire or beat us. This is coaching...and we are destroying Richt right now for it. We're not in denial. Most of the gaytes were in denial year 3 of sharkfuqqer until the near end.

Going on Gator Tears now, you don't see the same posts. There are less posts and it's more about the mentality that gets brought up. We cant talk about being a better team when we've been tRicht.

They drop us when we are good and want to play us when we are down. 2 months ago they didnt want to play us in 19...now they cant wait. They're getting Chris Steele...and errrybody else.

And believe me, if somehow we land recruits they want, the tears will fall. I think our posts as of late reflect the reality of the seasons and the results we've seen.

I'm proud that, for the most part, Gator Tears has kept to the premise of focusing on the enemy and not disparaging fellow canes....as long as they were good canes and not trolls. It became a sanctuary, a safe place on a board of utter savagery at times. Guys could come in Gator Tears and post in peace.

Personally, the occasional beefs I had on the rest of the board didn't follow over into the thread. I wouldnt allow it, in fact. I made it a point to upvote my foes on principle...for myself and others because the thread was bigger than any individual which is why i was quick to stop those intent on disrupting that, @IndayArtHauz and all. It was a team effort. It actually helped me mend fences with people i beefed with elsewhere which was good for all.

It was @Dwinstitles. Idea and i had the conversation about it with him and someone else, @Hstokes1447, started it. No slight on him. He is immortalized in penning it but he was not a regular participant... No issue there either. Look at who was on the first page of posts. Some familiar names.

I can tell you that, for the sake of at least having a sanctuary from the brutal board, if it is locked, i will start another thread to accomplish the same thing. And this time i won't have to wait on mods to get disruptive people out of the thread by band, i will have the power to do a thread only band...something i asked for long ago. I never wanted to see most of the guys that started trouble get band from the board, only from the thread. I will be able to do this.

Rant done. Picking up my kids. Govern yourselves accordingly and i will do as i need to. We will be back, God willing, when people at the top and the coaches do the right things for us to be where we should be.
Winning or losing it's always the right time to crap on a '**** or a 'hole. F' those guys get no respect from me.

Advertisement

It was @Dwinstitles idea and i had the conversation about it with him and someone else, @Hstokes1447, started it. No slight on him. He is immortalized in penning it but he was not a regular participant... No issue there either. Look at who was on the first page of posts. Some familiar names.

Great Reply RVA.And in case anyone has forgotten or ever forgets I’ll be here to remind them..

UFAG SUCKS And ALWAYS WILL!!!!

It will be a miracle to hold to any offensive recruit and a bigger one to land any additional recruit. We are done as a team.

Advertisement
Don't delete them..

Just let them sit till we actually have something to laugh about.

But we do need to get our sh*t together before we start talking sh*t.

Don't delete them..

Just let them sit till we actually have something to laugh about.

But we do need to get our sh*t together before we start talking sh*t.

Not sure that **** Tears is so much about talking sHT as it is responding to their constant illusion about their program.Like their being able to flip any recruit they want or that EVERY recruit that takes a visit there falls in love with the place and will crawl if necessary to their campus if necessary just to sign to play with them.

Yea there’s sHT talking involved but most all of it is just expounding on their stupidity when it comes to their program.

Like I’ve always said” there’s no one more dillusional than a disillusioned UFAG fan”.

It will be a miracle to hold to any offensive recruit and a bigger one to land any additional recruit. We are done as a team.
We??? You guys have Mullet making Franks look decent. You guys had a horrid year last year but you guys are having a good year this year. You're still the same fanbase. I wish nothing but the worst for the gaytes and hope we correct course soon. Now go run along and watch the UGA game....only you guys can make me root for UGA, Bama, O$U, ND and F$U when you play them.

Advertisement
Back