fraggle
Senile Senior
- Joined
- Nov 7, 2011
- Messages
- 3,098
In the past we had people like Ted Hendricks that was feared by opponents, players like Warren Sapp dominated as did Ray Lewis and Dan Morgan. Our defenses commonly featured an exception player with a great supporting cast. Thats NOT what I see in todays defense. I see completeness, a force at every position and even with injuries they SWARM over opponents which is what Corey Hetherman has created and I love it. Our defense hits opponents like the 60's Packers or the "No-Name Dolphins". They look like their tackles are for an opponent beyond the one they are tackling and the amazing thing is no targeting calls so far. This defense is beyond any of our past defenses and with so much incredible talent its hard to pick out one like a Warren Sapp although it is possible but not as noticeable with the wealth of talent. They deserve a nickname and I suggest:
THE SWARM!
Float Like a Butterfly...Sting like a bee! The SWARM!
THE SWARM!
Float Like a Butterfly...Sting like a bee! The SWARM!