The stars are aligned

Klamalama

Board Ban Under CIS Martial Law Until 11/5/20
In an INCREDIBLE upset, Roberta Vinci has beaten Serena. This follows another upset as Flavia Pennetta already beat Simona Halep.

This sets up an all Italian final.

The odds against Vinci were 300 to 1.

What's this mean for Canes fans? FAU can do it! The stars are in perfect alignment for an upset.

Advertisement
It's destined to happen! FAU burned 2000 pallets as an homage to the Gods of Football!!!!

11140040_10153400849949902_8118169822623935741_n.jpg

Deep down inside everyone wishes this would happen . Just imagine if this gets pulled off how bad Golden en company will get bashed from the fans, alumni, media...

Advertisement
The fact you follow womens tennis makes everything about you make more sense.

SLURPER, I follow tennis. The women have their own special charm:

maria+sharapova+banana+phallic+deep+throat+*******.jpg sharapovabanana.jpg maria_sharapova_175-2.jpg

Not that you'd know much about women, or charm.

Advertisement
The fact you follow womens tennis makes everything about you make more sense.

SLURPER, I follow tennis. The women have their own special charm:

Not that you'd know much about women, or charm.

We all know I deep throat butch's banana on the weekends.

SLURPER, I go through the trouble of providing some visual interest and that's the best you can come up with? Pathetic, just like the Fraudster.

This is almost as dumb as those porsters talking about how nice it would be when Bethune-Cookman beat Miami and Golden got fired.

In an INCREDIBLE upset, Roberta Vinci has beaten Serena. This follows another upset as Flavia Pennetta already beat Simona Halep.

What's this mean for Canes fans? FAU can do it! The stars are in perfect alignment for an upset.
Actually maybe if the U wins it's an upset. Howard thinks so.

Advertisement
My Italian heritage group on Facebook is loving life today.

View attachment 31730

ESPN showed the betting line on winning the entire tournament. Pennetta was 200 to 1. There was no line on Vinci, at all.

By the way, these lowly ranked women beat the #1 & 2 ranked, in the world.

Vinci's upset is one for the ages, like Miracle on Ice.

The stars are aligned! Let's go FAU!

Advertisement

Ah, "stars in alignment." Not surprised you'd believe in such hocus pocus. What did your astrological and tarot card readings say today?

Advertisement
Back