The staff members here who are students

cane305

Band
Banned
Need to write for the UM newspaper or student journal calling for Goldens head.

Educate the students and the board. Let them know that it was the football program that literally built the school.

Advertisement
The students don't care about Miami football. They are too busy dressing themselves up in "Duke University" jerseys and pretending to live out their dream of being at an actual academic power.

The students don't care about Miami football. They are too busy dressing themselves up in "Duke University" jerseys and pretending to live out their dream of being at an actual academic power.

Or too busy going to liv and not *****ing about football on a board

Advertisement

You sound like a scorned ex-girlfriend.

He also has a problem w anything outside of football. If miami is good any other sport its detrimental according to him.

Or too busy going to liv and not ****ing about football on a board

This is more like it. No one cares about athletics- not Duke athletics not ours. People go to Sun Life to tailgate, and then go home. Most don't go inside the game. They go home to rest up and prepare for the clubs at night.

I know they don't care. I was one and I experienced it first hand.

THAT is why students who DO care need to write articles like this so that the administration knows.

My friends and I were interviewed by the school newspaper about four years ago. they asked about what we thought about the football team.

his response verbatim "Fire Everyone."

his response printed: "I am disappointed."

anybody that thinks miami is an academic power is misinformed/misguided. We can claim we're the best school in the state, and that's about it. Now if you go miami's grad school for marine science music, medical, or law school THEN you have accomplished something academically.

Advertisement
I know they don't care. I was one and I experienced it first hand.

THAT is why students who DO care need to write articles like this so that the administration knows.

My friends and I were interviewed by the school newspaper about four years ago. they asked about what we thought about the football team.

his response verbatim "Fire Everyone."

his response printed: "I am disappointed."

Students care about getting drunk at tailgates. Then they care about leaving early so they don't have to wait in line.

some students will start to care naturally and end up die hard hurricane fans and follow the team after college. Others will just move back to the northeast and routinely watch the canes. If we won more games, more students would care. It happened with basketball two years ago and happened with football for 20 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back